So @chris.b....lets discuss your fraudulent behavior

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
@Ronnie Lott Trying to flip this into a black woman blame game, as usual. I'm really starting to believe what they say about you.
mysmilie_4324-gif-png.657
You still haven't answered a simple question.....when has barack ever belittled, or spewed hatred toward women that look like his mother?

@Chris.B Too afraid to fully stand by what he really means, as usual. Can't defend his points with any logic, as usual.

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
@Kind Gentleman
only reason why you put my name in the thread is to get attention because no one gives a fukk about you around here.

Batty boy keep my name out of your mouth.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
@Ronnie Lott Trying to flip this into a black woman blame game, as usual. I'm really starting to believe what they say about you.
You still haven't answered a simple question.....when has barack ever belittled, or spewed hatred toward women that look like his mother?

@Chris.B Too afraid to fully stand by what he really means, as usual. Can't defend his points with any logic, as usual.

nikka I never said Barack bellittled black women. Stop puttin words into my mouth. This is how I know that u are trollin and bein funny. I get it. When did I blame BW for anything? nikka I asked u a questin 20mins ago 3 times and u have yet to answer that shyt. Its all good fam. We just havin fun in here :youngsabo:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I've to the realisation that I was a fool for ever believing that Chris B was a real person. Recently he's been putting the fact that he's a troll out in the open.
I like it when people call me out but refuses to show proof.
Now that you called me out...can we see validation from you as a real person?

When can I expect to see your pics showing you are real? If you are willing to call me out....then you must come prepared.

I hate bytchass nikkas

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have heard black women bash and criticize BM for dating outside their race and say that "he must hate his mother since he's with a white girl"

But nobody says that Barack "hates his mother" because he married to Michelle. Why is that? :patrice:

Because those women are hating and of course they wouldn't say it about Barack nor Robin Thicke or any other man that's with a black woman.

Its for the same reason BM love white women who talk about not liking white men or having a preference for black men.

@Chris.B is a whole nother story tho.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
nikka I never said Barack bellittled black women. Stop puttin words into my mouth. This is how I know that u are trollin and bein funny. I get it. When did I blame BW for anything? nikka I asked u a questin 20mins ago 3 times and u have yet to answer that shyt.

Barack's mom is white....

List this question that you claim i'm avoiding and stop ducking .

Daps
Reppin
London
I like it when people call me out but refuses to show proof.
Now that you called me out...can we see validation from you as a real person?

When can I expect to see your pics showing you are real? If you are willing to call me out....then you must come prepared.

I hate bytchass nikkas

:comeon: I'm talking about your online persona.