So @chris.b....lets discuss your fraudulent behavior

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Are you putting her on the stand mella yella? :russ: Your overuse of that smilie is killin me. :pachaha:

Nobody is safe my sweetest dear.
mysmilie_4324-gif-png.657

nah it's cause i saw her as fake. ya'll can believe what you want tho. .. :youngsabo:

Is it not true that you enjoyed being the main female race baiter who would play damsel distress whenever the shyt got thick?

Didn't like seeing another woman talk slick and have knights rescue her huh?

Not to mention on top that she has the one thing you wish you had but never will

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
What exactly about black women that @Chris.B hates?

I never quite understood. Because they wear weave and sometimes have attitudes? Or does he only dislike African-Americans? Or does he just hates black women period regardless of their nationality? One minute he says he hates hair hats, because they try to look white. Then the other he says he hates dark skin on women. He comes off hyprocrtical to me.

We really don't know his real stance on black women because dude always employing troll tactics to infuriate the ladies of the coli. Also, his sheeps always coming running to their shepherd and bless him with a 100 daps and stand by him for every self-hating threads he make. Chris B. found a formula to his notoriety and success as a poster and he is sticking to it while indulging in all the attention he gets from every poster in the Coli. I bet Chris B. is laughing his ass off while eating popcorn as he watch everyone clamoring over his fukkery. :pachaha:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
y'all need to leave my babe alone.

Only reason why this thread is plat is because of my name in the title.
OP is a loser with no name recognition

But you wasn't wit her shootin in the gym

Nobody is safe my sweetest dear.

:merchant: You gotta be the most rufless mella yella I done ever seen.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
y'all need to leave my babe alone.

Only reason why this thread is plat is because of my name in the title

No the reason this thread is plat is cause your "babe" doesn't want to admit to shyt and thinks giving the same lame ass response will eventually work.

If she was really your babe, you should have made an appearance earlier and told her to stop.

Daps
Reppin
G.O.A.T City
No the reason this thread is plat is cause your "babe" doesn't want to admit to shyt and thinks giving the same lame ass response will eventually work.

If she was really your babe, you should have made an appearance earlier and told her to stop.

He did! What more do you want him to do???