so bria myles is now single

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I wish I could be a fly on the wall when these cacs introduce that shyt for the first time....:lolbron:

"Hey....you uhhh....wanna try something kinky?....:demonic:"

Before you know it, they are getting spit on, slapped, called a ******, pissed on, etc. It's demonic, and the reason why I can't fukk with them afterwards.

Yeah I can't be associated with a black woman that's into that shyt. Unfortunately my cousin is dating a white guy. She has a low self-esteem and the guy seems like a scumbag. So I can only imagine what's going on there.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I can't be associated with a black woman that's into that shyt. Unfortunately my cousin is dating a white guy. She has a low self-esteem and the guy seems like a scumbag. So I can only imagine what's going on there.

Ya u know he is shoving her face in watermelon as he attempts to break her down mentally

I think u should step in and do something

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mhs9kltUzC1qhxm9mo1_500.jpg
:scusthov: that cac had her on a slave diet.

she's a ghost of her former self

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

Just hearing this enrages me breh....:mad:

Black American men may need to start honor killing to end this nonsense....:birdman:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

“There is only one reason marriages between black women and white men last longer than other marriages,” one reader opined. “Black women become submissive to white men. They view his whiteness as the ultimate validation and their half white offspring as superior to black children.”

looks like something i'd say :skip:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“There is only one reason marriages between black women and white men last longer than other marriages,” one reader opined. “Black women become submissive to white men. They view his whiteness as the ultimate validation and their half white offspring as superior to black children.”

looks like something i'd say :skip:

It's true though.

Just hearing this enrages me breh....:mad:

Black American men may need to start honor killing to end this nonsense....:birdman:

If my daughter dated a white guy I think that would be far worse than my son being gay.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
breh i observed every picture on her IG

the last time she took a pic with that nubian prince(her ex) was 24 weeks ago

now do the math :patrice: im no scholar on relationships but all evidence point to him getting released to the bushes :patrice:

Still not enough proof imo..i dont have a single pic of my gf on instagram :heh:

Although i hope its true..:manny: