So Black people really built them pyramids? We really ruled Egypt n all that shyt?

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Wtf does Paul Mooney know, did that nikka even go to college? he's a comedian. Sigh. When Cleopatra ruled (last pharaoh) it was during the Greek reign. Does this hoe look black to you?

452px-Kleopatra-VII.-Altes-Museum-Berlin1.jpg

Alexander the Great ruled the world at that time, blacks ruled Egypt 1,000 years prior.
Looks like a fine black women we ain't never seen back in the day no wonder rome went :wow: on her

She was black and you mad :umad:

CLEOPATRA HAD A GREEK FATHER AND A SLAVE MOTHER.
noone knows her moms lineage but bc she looked like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Kleopatra-VII.-Altes-Museum-Berlin1.jpg

she was known as MIXED

she did not have dark skin. and was probably beige/tan :manny:
Keep tellin yourself these lies just like you do with your piece of shyt religion.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Who said copy?? :what:

I said they MIGRATED TO THE NILE AND BLENDED IN AND REPRODUCED WITH OTHERS WHO DIDNT CARE ABOUT MIXING THEIR BLOOD LINE UP .
Cleopatra had a GREEK father and a mother in her own bloodline. she was NOT DARK. she was TAN IF BEST..
GREEKS ARE PALE. they get dark in the sun.

Egypt got mixed blood after 1300bc. BEFORE THAT it was a different blood. And that blood had control over LEBANON AND ISRAEL at one time :manny:

dont tell me to stfu with your own stupidity and naive thought.

There was not blood to mix when they moved up the Nile you ignoramus.

Last I checked a Black momma and a Greek daddy aint going to make you pale.

Egypt began around 3500 BC and yet you listing 1300 BC, WAY AFTER IMHOTEP DEVISED THE PYRAMIDS, as if it matters.All of the things we praise Egypt for had been done by nikkas long before that. fukk out of here.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You do realize Cleopatra boosted her Cac features to manipulate her standing in Rome? Let me ask you this, who sculpted that?
Regardless, she most certain didn't have a nubian black mother. The nubians at that time, were pretty much destroyed and ran deeeeep into the south.

You're speculating she was part black, when if anything she MIGHT have had an admixture, but this broad was a part of the Greek elite, so she was a cac.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
said the cacs who don't wana give black people credit for shyt

so "Rock n Roll"

pun intended -_-

:what:
cleopatra was 75% greek

but if you can find me a documentary that did her dna and said she stems to African blood, then ill believe you

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
No she wasn't no one knew who her mother was, and nubians were hella minorities during Egyptian Ptolemaic era. This was a time when Greece ruled Egypt, that is very very recent, like around the time Jesus was alive, that's on the borderline of not even being ancient anymore, 30BC.

Blacks ruled Egypt from 3,000BC to about 1,200 BC, then we started getting a shyt load of invaders from the north and shyt started getting mixed (New Kingdom Dynasty) that's when the art starts showing people with vastly different shades and Egypt looked more like the U.S than ancient Egypt.

Bruh they found her sister's carcass. We know for certain that her mom was more Black than either you or I.

Read the link I posted and watch the video I posted if you have time. Cacs are giving up on that whole lie even.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
No she wasn't no one knew who her mother was, and nubians were hella minorities during Egyptian Ptolemaic era. This was a time when Greece ruled Egypt, that is very very recent, like around the time Jesus was alive, that's on the borderline of not even being ancient anymore, 30BC.

Blacks ruled Egypt from 3,000BC to about 1,200 BC, then we started getting a shyt load of invaders from the north and shyt started getting mixed (New Kingdom Dynasty) that's when the art starts showing people with vastly different shades and Egypt looked more like the U.S than ancient Egypt.

yeah i should believe you over scholars. They studied her remains and her skull shape was similar to blacks.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Bruh they found her sister's carcass. We know for certain that her mom was more Black than either you or I.

Read the link I posted and watch the video I posted if you have time. Cacs are giving up on that whole lie even.
nikka, I am 50% pure african, this broad was not fukking even remotely close to that. Show me her haplogroup, where are her dna markers.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Regardless, she most certain didn't have a nubian black mother. The nubians at that time, were pretty much destroyed and ran deeeeep into the south.

You're speculating she was part black, when if anything she MIGHT have had an admixture, but this broad was a part of the Greek elite, so she was a cac.

idk. its possible her mom could have that blood and she didnt get any drop of it :ohhh:
but u said that she was frm an elite class and that wouldnt be in their blood so idk....

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Tommy knocks, you mad? :pachaha: Dumb ass
Can you get off my muthafukkin nuts, I just went through some of my dap history and you deep in there, you're also in my rep past, so how about you sit down, and just watch me pass out this work like a good lil nikka. You don't contribute shyt because you don't know shyt.

Keep posting with 1 liners and smilies like them nikkas in the back of the class that can't articulate a thought to save his life. ol dumb back of the class ass nikka.