So Black people really built them pyramids? We really ruled Egypt n all that shyt?

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
No

Arabs didn't invade until 600 AD. Egypt stood multiple millennia before that. Now if you want to talk about Berbers and Eurasians then you have a case but that was still a couple millennia down the line. Definitely not when Imhotep devised the Great pyramids. Only the nobility really married outsiders to create alliances but the commoners mostl likely weren't mixing.

http://www.ancientegypt.co.uk/time/explore/main.html

I take bakk typing "arabs"

those humans that lived to the west and north of egypt by the red sea were migrating to the nile.

is that better?

aRoMaN21

Daps
Moses freed the Hebrew slaves out of Egypt... so you cant say that at THAT time, egypt rule was mainly african.
it wasnt :manny:

egypt blood is mixed. but didnt start that way

:manny:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
let me re-post the dna of the pharaohs real quick

Ancestry-GeneticAnalysisofAncientEgyptiansKemetmummiesDNA-TopMLIMatchLikelihoodIndexscoresforAmarnamummiesbasedontheworldregions-1.jpg

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I take bakk typing "arabs"

those humans that lived to the west and north of egypt by the red sea were migrating to the nile.

is that better?

Berbers and Blacks? You mean the same people that are still there now :russ:

These people

OromoWoman.jpg

pd1955229.jpg

2915106834_a8f1b9e1e7.jpg

Moses freed the Hebrew slaves out of Egypt... so you cant say that at THAT time, egypt rule was mainly african.
it wasnt :manny:

egypt blood is mixed. but didnt start that way

:manny:

:russ: @ you thinking that was a true story. There is no scientific evidence for any of the events that occurred in Exodus. Even the later Egyptian dynasties had prominent Black blood, Cleopatra's mom was fully Sub-Saharan African.

I really wish I knew more about Zimbabwe :beli:

can't find shyt on it

This girl I'm talking to is Zimbabwean and she told me that 1900s Cacs eradicated most of it and tried to say an ancient White civilization created it and then for no reason at all decided to destroy it :russ:

Their blood migrated to the nile :manny:

Stop. Most Sub-Saharan Africans came out of Sudan. No one migrated anywhere except Eurasians and Arabs.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
It is different when White people do it because they also talk about Britain, France, Persia, Vikings, Spain, USSR, Napoleon, the Czars, Hitler, George Washington just as much as they do Hellenistic era rule, if not more. And no, Nubia/Ethiopia was not in anyway or form fukking with Mali or Ghana. You sound like a walking cliche right about now.

First off....I do agree about England. Everything else....nah. White people tend to focus on England, Ancient Rome and Ancient Greece. The average white person isn't talking about fukking Persia, Spain and Russia as much as those three. That's just a lie. How many television shows and movies do we get every year on the Romans, Greeks and Medieval England. Now how many do we get on Persia and the USSR? :rudy:

And yes....Mali was one of the richest empires during its era but, I'd still say that Nubia and Ethiopia are more known to the average person. East Africa is the cradle of man, literally. Both civilizations influenced Egypt, which in turn, influenced the rest of the ancient world. Of course Black people will feel more pride towards that.

aRoMaN21

Daps
Berbers and Blacks? You mean the same people that are still there now :russ:

These people

OromoWoman.jpg

pd1955229.jpg

2915106834_a8f1b9e1e7.jpg

:russ: @ you thinking that was a true story. There is no scientific evidence for any of the events that occurred in Exodus. Even the later Egyptian dynasties had prominent Black blood, Cleopatra's mom was fully Sub-Saharan African.

"berbers and blakks"?? :what:

Im referring to the persians who lived in lebanon and israel BEFORE the islam crap erupted.
im also referring to any human who crossed the red sea's 221miles and WENT TO THE NILE.

:what:

Also south in the horn of africa mirated north to the NILE.

Egypt originally was one color then got mixed. it even says that in the BIBLE :comeon:
egypt is mixed blood of noah's 3 children.

AND THE FIRST PHARAOH comes frm that lineage.
I will believe the bible. There's too many logical facts for me not to believe.

AND CLEOPATRA WAS PALE. LIKE ME. :russ: