So Black people really built them pyramids? We really ruled Egypt n all that shyt?

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Significantly more than what ever is the runner up to Ancient Egypt.

I only speak English and I'm Black wtf :russ:
omg you like my cousin :merchant:
Only speaks english but he's black!
NO WAY YALL REAL BLACK PEOPLE YALL SOME ENGLISH ENGLAND nikkaS! :bryan: YOU GOTS TO LOOK LIKE THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND :wow:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Sad, people are making fun of AMERICAN SLAVERY AND MAKING FUN OF WHY THEY SPEAK ENGLISH AND NOT SPANISH OR CREOLE

:snoop:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are we DEBATING FOOL??

cleopatra WAS A GREEK BLOODED RULER

:manny:

why u so mad? i read it. and it shows cleopatra IS greek mainly,
thats not made up.

and she wasnt dark and had a persian nose

:manny:

Why ask for the knowledge and then ignore it
:/

you aint debating me, you could never debate me. you're trying debate others, without the knowledge which spells ignorant to me.

like I say, watch the documentary. reasearch further if you wish and then form an opinion -_-

following public opinion and skimming through a wikipedia entry isn't knowledge breh

aRoMaN21

Daps
CLEOPATRA WAS 75% GREEK
:russ:

and if she was on the coli, ud call her a cac

:dead:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Ok, no we'll just consider Ptolemaic Egypt, which is post-alexander the great (nikka raped and killed all brown folks in his path) to be black excellence because her greek father MIGHT have fukked some mulatto slave, creating Cleopatra who was part of the Greek Elite.

We got like 4 beautiful TRUE african queens, but nah, lets be stuck on the cac one because the europeans called her beautiful and made a few movies about her.

Who said that... go back and read what I wrote, I said the Ptolemaic era still had traces of Black blood and we all know Egypt wasn't THE Egypt we all lay claim too. Now Hatshepsut I can get down with her.

Sad, people are making fun of AMERICAN SLAVERY AND MAKING FUN OF WHY THEY SPEAK ENGLISH AND NOT SPANISH OR CREOLE

:snoop:

You mean Bantu languages?

aRoMaN21

Daps
Why ask for the knowledge and then ignore it :/

you aint debating me, you could never debate me. you're trying debate others, without the knowledge which spells ignorant to me.

like I say, watch the documentary. reasearch further if you wish and then form an opinion -_-

following public opinion and skimming through a wikipedia entry isn't knowledge breh

Why do i wanna watch a video about a GREEK AND ROMAN GOD NAMED ATHENA?

tell me.

what does that have to do with cleopatra and her skin color, nose and hair during 43bc? :stopitslime:

aRoMaN21

Daps
You mean Bantu languages?

My ancestors were taught spanish and raped of their native tongue. they didnt learn english.
so bantu, yes... and for some the native american tongue

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Who said that... go back and read what I wrote, I said the Ptolemaic era still had traces of Black blood and we all know Egypt wasn't THE Egypt we all lay claim too. Now Hatshepsut I can get down with her.
?
about as much trace as native americans in america present day. Sure, Andrew Jackson might have been 1/8 native, sure, we still have states which still have native american names, and sure, lots of cacs got native american ancestry, but the ruling class = cacs.

Cleopatra was a part of that ruling class. She was flexing that white (greek) privilege, she is not black excellence, she might have an admixture of african blood, but that hoe was greek.

Nefertiti is black excellence. :blessed:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Can somebody more knowledgeable on the subject fill me in. How long was Ancient Egypt considered a black civilization? I know it was invaded by Persians, Greeks, Romans and Assyrians but, when exactly did they start coming in?

I'm assuming we're talking about thousands of years here....periods of straight blackness....far longer than the United States has been around for example (300 years)....or even England for that matter (1200 years) :bryan:

You guys are throwing out 2,000...3,000 years in your posts. That's a long fukking time :bryan: but white people act like it was a short period that blacks ruled.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do i wanna watch a video about a GREEK AND ROMAN GOD NAMED ATHENA?

tell me.

what does that have to do with cleopatra and her skin color, nose and hair during 43bc? :stopitslime:

Tell me more about how you can analyze 40+ mins of footage based on a title :ohhh:

could you be more ignorant if you tried

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
When Herodotus( a greek) visited egypt in the 5th century bc he still claimed the egyptians were dark skinned with wooly hair. all of the various invasions couldn't have changed the features of the general populace that much

aRoMaN21

Daps
Tell me more about how you can analyze 40+ mins of footage based on a title :ohhh:

could you be more ignorant if you tried

Im asking you what it has to do with CLEOPATRA and her looks.

thats all.

u wont answer me

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Can somebody more knowledgeable on the subject fill me in. How long was Ancient Egypt considered a black civilization? I know it was invaded by Persians, Greeks, Romans and Assyrians but, when exactly did they start coming in?

I'm assuming we're talking about thousands of years here....periods of straight blackness....far longer than the United States has been around for example (300 years)....or even England for that matter (1200 years) :bryan:

You guys are throwing out 2,000...3,000 years in your posts. That's a long fukking time :bryan: and white people act like it was a short period that blacks ruled.

Look at this timeline http://www.ancientegypt.co.uk/time/explore/main.html

aRoMaN21

Daps
When Herodotus( a greek) visited egypt in the 5th century bc he still claimed the egyptians were dark skinned with wooly hair. all of the various invasions couldn't have changed the features of the general populace that much

And cleopatra ruled around 43bc and she is clearly mixed with greek. :manny:

originally around 3150BC it was african and they ruled CANAAN
then when they set up shop on the nile PEOPLE MIGRATED IN