So Black people really built them pyramids? We really ruled Egypt n all that shyt?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
1288px-African-civilizations-map-pre-colonial.svg.png

All these great kingdoms and yall wanna keep talking about this one solely?

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
if only nikkas would have took the time to figure out time travel.

I kno rite. You kno when they were on break choppin it up they were like "man this some bulshyt"

"This b.c. shyt ain for me dog I ain lyin"

"Man don't u kno I worked 32 hours overtime last week on that gott dam big ugly ass cat and that nikka king Khufu STILL shorted my money"

"What we callin that bulshyt?...the sphinx?? ..fukk a sphinx!!! ..nikka betta sphinx my mfin check!"

Daps
Reppin
St louis
in a thousand years white people will
be teaching kids about this great white
man named martin luther king who died for the
rights of black people.......if they aint destroyed
the planet or we aint got our payback by then.

they white wash shyt and then come with bullshyt
like "color dont matter" when it doesnt give them
a edge in truth.
you dumb nikkas better wake the fukk up.....
:dahell:
UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
North Africa and the Nile Valley imported its iron technology from the Near East and followed the Near Eastern course of Bronze Age and Iron Age development. However the Iron Age and Bronze Age occurred simultaneously in much of Africa. The earliest dating of iron in Sub-Saharan Africa is 2500 BC at Egaro, west of Termit, making it contemporary to the Middle East. The Egaro date is debatable with archaeologists, due to method used to attain it. The Termit date of 1500 BC is widely accepted.

In the region of the Aïr Mountains in Niger we have the development of independent copper smelting between 3000–2500 BC. The process was not in a developed state, indication smelting was not foreign. It became mature about the 1500 BC.

I think Egypt started a certain color and then had their blood mixed with arab to create the pyramids :manny:

Most pharaohs depicted have huge ears and are light brown. and arent as dark as the original first Pharaoh Narmer who reigned in 3150 BC.
The red sea is talked about in the Bible and ENOCH, who is Noah's descendent is only 200 years older than NARMER.
Moses so called parted that sea to free the Hebrew Slaves.

P5L2hbr.jpg

NARMER also ruled parts of Canaan (lebanon/israel) and some of his artifacts were found there.

wuu3GWl.png

Also this map shows you the power players during Cleopatra times.

If the Nile and Red Sea was a hub of import and export for a few milleniums,
trust they had to have influence in their blood line. People migrated to the Nile and the civilization exploded.
They werent there frm the get. :manny:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
1288px-African-civilizations-map-pre-colonial.svg.png

All these great kingdoms and yall wanna keep talking about this one solely?

Stop trying to be different man. We "focus" on Egypt and to a lesser extent, Nubia/Ethiopia because those were the most famous African empires. Its no different than white people talking about Rome/Greece when there were several other great civilizations in Europe.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Stop trying to be different man. Its no different than white people talking about Rome/Greece when there were several other great civilizations in Europe. We "focus" on Egypt and to a lesser extent, Nubia/Ethiopia because those were the most famous African empires.

It is different when White people do it because they also talk about Britain, France, Persia, Vikings, Spain, USSR, Napoleon, the Czars, Hitler, George Washington just as much as they do Hellenistic era rule, if not more. And no, Nubia/Ethiopia was not in anyway or form fukking with Mali or Ghana. You sound like a walking cliche right about now.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Damn nikka i ain't had them 2 other lines above b edit yo quotation.
Does this makes you flustered, mad? :ohhh:
I mean nikkas ruled this shyt b. The swag is here in the paintings :wow:
We wasn't like them english cocksucking kings shytting in in their castles as they walked and acting like it was nothing like some fukking dogs and kept on doing wtf they was doing :merchant:
:laff: my bad

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
read somewhere that pharoah means throne and what Egyptians actually called their king was NGR (n-jer) which means God. Believing thier rulers to be Gods incarnate, and also the true origin of the N-word.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
in a thousand years white people will
be teaching kids about this great white
man named martin luther king who died for the
rights of black people.......if they aint destroyed
the planet or we aint got our payback by then.

they white wash shyt and then come with bullshyt
like "color dont matter" when it doesnt give them
a edge in truth.

you dumb nikkas better wake the fukk up.....
:dahell:
30cqb1c.jpg

I love this one right here....I really do because white people LOVE using this line.

Color doesn't matter but, you're the ones always trying to white wash sh*t

White Egypt...color doesn't matter
White Jesus...does it really matter what race Jesus was?
White Moses...its just a color
White Goku...why is it always about color with you people
White Avatar....its just a movie, why does it matter
White Katniss....olive skin and dark hair doesn't necessarily mean ethnic
Whites instead of Asians in "21"....who cares man, stop complianing
White Prince of Persia....they looked arab enough
White African Warrior in 10,000 BC....why do you care so much about a movie

Black Heimdall in Thor....THE NORSE GODS WERE NOT BLACK!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
read somewhere that pharoah means throne and what Egyptians actually called their king was NGR (n-jer) which means God. Believing thier rulers to be Gods incarnate, and also the true origin of the N-word.

Egyptians didnt use vowels so whats written as NGR on the walls has been translated into what you mentioned.
but i wanna research that cuz i never looked it up on the internet.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I think Egypt started a certain color and then had their blood mixed with arab to create the pyramids :manny:

No

Arabs didn't invade until 600 AD. Egypt stood multiple millennia before that. Now if you want to talk about Berbers and Eurasians then you have a case but that was still a couple millennia down the line. Definitely not when Imhotep devised the Great pyramids. Only the nobility really married outsiders to create alliances but the commoners mostl likely weren't mixing.

http://www.ancientegypt.co.uk/time/explore/main.html