So Black people really built them pyramids? We really ruled Egypt n all that shyt?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Why you gotta be negative my nikka.
Why does it matter? WHY DOES IT MATTER nikka IS U KIDDING ME? DONT YA GET THE RAMIFICATIONS!
Plus unless u can group me back to where my ancestors originated from exactly.:upsetfavre:
I'm gonna disagree entirely with your accusations:ehh:
I couldn't careless if Egyptians were black, white, purple or green. My African ancestors came from West Africa, not Northern Africa. Black people need to stop claiming everything under the sun.

Its like an English dude trying to claim the Roman empire. Had nothing to do with your people.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
silly pride and feeling worthless
It's not pride ya idiot. Worthless? Excuse me cock sucker, I'm not like your father feeling worthless when he gotta come home to you everynight and can't control is urge to stick his dikk in yo ass nikka:scusthov:.

I couldn't careless if Egyptians were black, white, purple or green. My African ancestors came from West Africa, not Northern Africa. Black people need to stop claiming everything under the sun.

Its like an English dude trying to claim the Roman empire. Had nothing to do with your people.

I'm simply making an observation of the on going racism still going especially in hollywood with this progpaganda to white wash history.
I understand in the past, it was out of pure ignorance, but when you got them facts and ya got movies like exodus coming out in fukking 2014, this is when the shyt gotta stop:whoa:.

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
It's not pride ya idiot. Worthless? Excuse me cock sucker, I'm not like your father feeling worthless when he gotta come home to you everynight and can't control is urge to stick his dikk in yo ass nikka:scusthov:.

I'm simply making an observation of the on going racism still going especially in hollywood with this progpaganda to white wash history.
I understand in the past, it was out of pure ignorance, but when you got them facts and ya got movies like exodus coming out in fukking 2014, this is when the shyt gotta stop:whoa:.
Who cares man? That's the Egyptian's problem not ours. You don' see them saying anything. Why should we?

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Who cares man? That's the Egyptian's problem not ours. You don' see them saying anything. Why should we?
Like you don't get the ramifications, why the hell would they want to make movies about this? Oh maybe because of the impact they had on the world, so why do they have to keep up with this white propaganda? Why keep on pushing this bullshyt ass notion when they are fukking wrong?

If u want to keep on drinking the racist propangada kool aid that's you breh. Don't try to make me drink it with you nikka :damn:

Daps
Reppin
St louis

That's your history breh.
alot of us got blood ties to that era.
problem is the white power stucture want us to
beLIEve our people went from mud huts to slavery to now
and that's utter bullshyt.
:camby:

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
The slaves that worked building the pyramids and sphinx probably worked 20 hour rotating shifts a day.

What a great life ay. Living til the ripe old age of 17

if only nikkas would have took the time to figure out time travel.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
wr

wrong, the sphinx was defaced because it is a woman, look closely...the white establishment doesnt want it to be known that the source was of a feminine nature, and that the woman comes first, oh how they have decieved us!

Breh, what the fukk are talking about? :dahell:The nikka had a goatee or whatever they called them hanging from his chin. Them slaves aint be building no pyramids for a fukken woman. :dahell:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There were Diasporas within Africa

our ancestors would have been in Ancient Egypt, and Egypts borders were not like you see today

people who look like modern day kenyans, ethiopians, sudanese, eritrean, somalian etc were all there.

people make the mistake of thinking black= west african phenotype smh

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
They weren't your ancestors so why does it matter?

Europeans have no problem claiming Ancient Rome and Greece despite having nothing to do with it for the most part but no one gets in an uproar about that. It's only when Black folk mention Egypt that people want to get their panties in a bunch.

:camby: