So Black people really built them pyramids? We really ruled Egypt n all that shyt?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So what you're saying is Alexander the Great never conquered Egypt and the Ptolemy era never existed?

It was clear, you've been strawman all throughout this thread. Talkin about Cleoptra was black, but then someone highlighted the link said "probably" and you admitted to being bias. Then coming in here trying to make Ancient Egypt detached from the entire black race and from african americans, only to admit you did it so more people can talk about west africas civilization. which of course has nothing to do with ancient civilization discussions, you just wanted to stir the pot.

nikka we all see you. like I said, you dont need to take this L, Ls are now associated with you.

I never said Cleopatra was Black. I said she was mulatto. Once again, take an L. I never said AE was detached from the Black race, only that it shouldn't get 100 % of the focus. Once again, take an L, breh.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I never said Cleopatra was Black. I said she was mulatto. Once again, take an L. I never said AE was detached from the Black race, only that it shouldn't get 100 % of the focus. Once again, take an L, breh.
Regardless. it said her sisters mother was black and she "probably" was, you said she was mulatto, and you have no evidence of that. outside their assumption that because her sister was mulatto perhaps she was. keyword: probably.

And you straight said west africans are not the same people as ancient egyptians no? that means detached.

straw...man...arguments,man.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
:camby:

Look, breh. All this bullsh!t is to put forward this idea that Egypt was built by whites and that's simply nonsense.

Egyptians are Africans. Africans are not white.

There's no debate to be had.
WHo said they were ever white? Seems like the Afrocentrists in here are arguing with themselves.

In my experience their argument is purely based on the historical dipiction of old (most of whom are dead now) white movie stars before the 1960s.

Otherwise I don't ever think I've really ever heard anyone entertain that the Ancient Egyptians were "white", I don't even think 99.9% of white people out there would believe it.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Where has this claim been made?

You should also be more specific and say SW East Africans.

You may claim AE because they are on the same continent, but I assure you most people do it because they think they actually descend from them.

As for me, I acknowledge Ancient Egypt as an African Civilization that has contributed greatly to humanity, but that's where it stops.
http://www.africaresource.com/rasta...lture-from-ancient-egypt-to-the-benin-empire/

people from Benin have oral history of having walked away from ancient egypt. they also show a very simliar culture. one of their kings was an offspring of one of the pharaohs.

emoney

custom user title
Daps

Well it depends on what time period your talking about.
http://www.africaresource.com/rasta...lture-from-ancient-egypt-to-the-benin-empire/

people from Benin have oral history of having walked away from ancient egypt. they also show a very simliar culture. one of their kings was an offspring of one of the pharaohs.

oral history and a suppossed king being an offspring from an unnamed pharaoh lol

africaresource is an afrocentric website

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Well it depends on what time period your talking about.
I

oral history and a suppossed king being an offspring from an unnamed pharaoh lol

africaresource is an afrocentric website
It's not from afrocentrics, actual people from Benin believe this.

Hold on let me find the BBC documentary. The reason the british were there, was because they found some artifacts and iron casting in benin that only ancient egypt and china had learned to use. also, people of Benin know about astrology, which at the time only Egyptians and Mesopotamians knew.

1 second...