So Black people really built them pyramids? We really ruled Egypt n all that shyt?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I said nordics had nothing to do with roman or greek civilization. you said 'oh romans didnt go there" what does going have to do with being a part of the empire? so now native americans are a part of the british empire because they went to america?

"having something to do with something" and "being apart" of something are not the same thing. you're trying to hard. take your L and move on.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
"having something to do with something" and "being apart" of something are not the same thing. you're trying to hard. take your L and move on.
you know exactly what this means so stoppit.

. Nordics had nothing to do with Rome or Greece, they had already settled into their respected areas

you dont need to take your L, it's already been associated with your name my nikka, you tarnished it in one thread. :wow:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
you know exactly what this means so stoppit.

you dont need to take your L, it's already been associated with your name my nikka, you tarnished it in one thread. :wow:

No, I don't know what you mean. Be clear next time or you will keep receiving Ls on Ls.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
No Ls to be had on my end, breh.

I don't debate bullsh!t. Egyptians were NEVER white. The idea that they were is NONSENSE.
So what you're saying is Alexander the Great never conquered Egypt and the Ptolemy era never existed?
No, I don't know what you mean. Be clear next time or you will keep receiving Ls on Ls.
It was clear, you've been strawman all throughout this thread. Talkin about Cleoptra was black, but then someone highlighted the link said "probably" and you admitted to being bias. Then coming in here trying to make Ancient Egypt detached from the entire black race and from african americans, only to admit you did it so more people can talk about west africas civilization. which of course has nothing to do with ancient civilization discussions, you just wanted to stir the pot.

nikka we all see you. like I said, you dont need to take this L, Ls are now associated with you.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
No Ls to be had on my end, breh.

I don't debate bullsh!t. Egyptians were NEVER white. The idea that they were is NONSENSE.

no one said they were white

they were conquered by whites during the ptolemy dynasty. simple as that

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
no one said they were white

they were conquered by whites during the ptolemy dynasty. simple as that
:camby:

Look, breh. All this bullsh!t is to put forward this idea that Egypt was built by whites and that's simply nonsense.

Egyptians are Africans. Africans are not white.

There's no debate to be had.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

Look, breh. All this bullsh!t is to put forward this idea that Egypt was built by whites and that's simply nonsense.

No one said egypt was built by whites nikka, pay attention. :damn:

Cleopatra was the last pharoh, her father was Alexanders offspring, he was appointed pharaoh after the conquest, he was white from europe. You do realize egypt had 3,000 years of civilization before the last pharoh before Ptolemy got there, right? :damn:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

that's nonsense, egypt was in its decline at the time. so no one is saying egypt was built by whites.

Like I said, egypt wasn't white, but whites conquered egypt.

all that mollywatr fukking up your brain