So Black people really built them pyramids? We really ruled Egypt n all that shyt?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Um, so King Mansu spoke arabic via the south? :wtf:

Converting to Islam has nothing to do with the population there, breh. Those were all Niger-Congo people and no not by "way of East" as in they were people from the East who migrated West. They were already there.

are you serious right now. :wtf:

Bantu_Expansion.gif

What does this disprove? You said "East" in a discussion centered around Northeast Africa. If you are talking about the two different Bantu groups then you need to clarify that, especially since you claim Niger-Congo people are the child group of Niolitic/Cushyte people.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Converting to Islam has nothing to do with the population there, breh. Those were all Niger-Congo people and no not by "way of East" as in they were people from the East who migrated West. They were already there.
No shyt stupid ass, maybe if you had read what he wrote, and then what I wrote, you'd realize I wasn't talking about the people, I was talking about the culture. This is proof you do not read before responding. you scan. I suggest you READ//

I scan too, but with certain posters I make sure to read much more carefully, same goes for their links. Regardless, its common knowledge the oldest homosapiens come from the east, and walked to the west, are you claiming that is false? :wtf:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
matriarchy was what ruled the world in those times. woman first, then the man. funny how humanity was at its peak in those times. but there was no gender disorientation, and woman and man harmonioulsy knew their roles, ahhh black excellence!

:wtf:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
socially i would never regard a berber as black, there are berbers that are blond and blue eyed ; if you dont have afro textured hair, or face descrimination...then you aint black. i say berbers are sand cacs (arabs)
those are the ones that mixed with cacs, but that doesn't mean their population is cac. I can find you african americans with green eyes and blue eyes, look at Fat Trel, The Game, Terrence Howard, but does that mean our population are cacs? NO.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
No shyt stupid ass, maybe if you had read what he wrote, and then what I wrote, you'd realize I wasn't talking about the people, I was talking about the culture. This is proof you do not read before responding. you scan. I suggest you READ//

I scan too, but with certain posters I make sure to read much more carefully, same goes for their links. Regardless, its common knowledge the oldest homosapiens come from the east, and walked to the west, are you claiming that is false? :wtf:

No, not where Ancient Egypt was located. Out of parts of Sudan? Yes. But I have already illustrated that Sudan was much larger back then and the Niger-Congo people had settled in "West Sudan" long before Imhotep started blueprints for those pyramids. Everyone started from the same point but we split off long enough to where there were distinct evolutionary changes at the sub-haplogroup level before any of these empires existed.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
@Poitier the same nikka that was accusing us of thinking African features are ugly all because we didn't find Alek Wek attractive?:heh:

It's always one or the other for him. He's a cool poster for the most part, but gah damn does he love to argue?:smh:
This nikka does that shyt for fun I think. Because I swear, for example right now, we've both been on the same side in terms of ALL blacks claiming Egypt, the same way that ALL cacs claim Greece despite being on the other side of the continent, now this nikka is arguing.

True that I go against the grain, but for shyt that I did research on, like this broad Cleopatra being cac. Most people here think she was black when she wasn't. At most she had black admixture but I don't constitute that as black, Mediterraneans have admixtures off top because of their location, but they're still cacs to me. If it makes them feel better than can use Angelina Jolie instead of Elizabeth Taylor, just as long as they don't use Kerry Washington cause that's not how that cac pharaoh from Greece looked, she was a poser.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
What do you think Khiosians, Berbers, Niger-Congo, Horners, etc all are? You can't possibly think all Black people are genetically and phenotypically the same? :what: A population is a specific subset :deadmanny:
keyword...subset. meaning a subset of a set you clown. All of the ones you listed....fall under E haplogroup. Just like all cacs fall under R and I.

Do you know how haplogroups work? Do you know the various ones? R, E, J, I, etc? Im starting to think you dont.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
No, not where Ancient Egypt was located. Out of parts of Sudan? Yes. But I have already illustrated that Sudan was much larger back then and the Niger-Congo people had settled in "West Sudan" long before Imhotep started blueprints for those pyramids. Everyone started from the same point but we split off long enough to where there were distinct evolutionary changes at the sub-haplogroup level before any of these empires existed.
It doesn't matter. Nordics had nothing to do with Rome or Greece, they had already settled into their respected areas, but they are the same race and fall under the same SET haplogroup.

By your way of thinking, Central, West and South Africans are also 3 different people.

Look at the expansion map. There is too many mingling for you to be certain, The reason haplogroups have a SET, above the subset, is because of the close proximity means they still mingled and fukked each other. Note in the map, 8 and 9 still expand back into the Horn.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
@Disciple of the Projects said by far the greatest shyt I've ever heard on the subject

Something like "what other race of people are gonna want to be buried with ALL OF THEIR FLY shyt including their gold and away from their bytch :usure:"

:dead:

:banderas:

I sort of hear what @Poitier is saying though. I kind of feel the same in regards to Kemet being held so high, compared to other African civilizations, and I agree with it.

However @Clean Cut and @Tommy Knocks :cheers: for spreading the truth about Cleopatra.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
keyword...subset. meaning a subset of a set you clown. All of the ones you listed....fall under E haplogroup. Just like all cacs fall under R and I.

Do you know how haplogroups work? Do you know the various ones? R, E, J, I, etc? Im starting to think you dont.

That doesn't make all Cacs the same and all Blacks the same.

And where did I claim we couldn't take pride in AE? I said we disproportionately focus on it when most of us come from a more immediate and direct line of empires that were in the West and South. I'm not worried about AE place in history. I am however concerned that as little information that exist for something like say the Great Zimbabwe Empire is going to be even more shrouded in time because nikkas rather talk about AE all day. I get it, AE is one of the coolest looking empires when you look at their monuments, art, culture, etc... We should try to instill that pride about all the African empires.

It doesn't matter. Nordics had nothing to do with Rome or Greece, they had already settled into their respected areas, but they are the same race and fall under the same SET haplogroup.

By your way of thinking, Central, West and South Africans are also 3 different people.

Look at the expansion map. There is too many mingling for you to be certain, The reason haplogroups have a SET, above the subset, is because of the close proximity means they still mingled and fukked each other. Note in the map, 8 and 9 still expand back into the Horn.

The Romans didn't go to Britain? They didn't battle the Gauls? The Huns didn't exist? :russ:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
What does this disprove? You said "East" in a discussion centered around Northeast Africa. If you are talking about the two different Bantu groups then you need to clarify that, especially since you claim Niger-Congo people are the child group of Niolitic/Cushyte people.
That map just showed you they are.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
That map just showed you they are.

I don't think you know what you were reading. East Africa was the primary place where Bantu expansion was halted, breh. We are not the same group of people as much as you want us to be.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I don't think you know what you were reading. East Africa was the primary place where Bantu expansion was halted, breh. We are not the same group of people as much as you want us to be.
:snoop:

They are NOT the same group of people, they are the closest relative who come from the same set. what part of this are you not understanding?

South Africans are also not the same group of people as the West Africans if you want to break it down into microscopic subsets. They belong to the L group, West Belong to E. Now what?

We're going to act like we're separates races now?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

They are NOT the same group of people, they are the closest relative who come from the same set. what part of this are you not understanding?

South Africans are also not the same group of people as the West Africans if you want to break it down into microscopic subsets. They belong to the L group, West Belong to E. Now what?

We're going to act like we're separates races now?

I already know this so what does this have to do with any of my points? Not separate races but there definitely should be more focus on West African Empires rather than talking about what your damn cousins, father, mother, sister did all damn day :wtf: