So Black people really built them pyramids? We really ruled Egypt n all that shyt?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I don't understand @Poitier. He's a very knowledgeable cat but, I don't understand his viewpoint on this. Black people focus on Ancient Egypt because its the crown jewel of the Ancient World. And Blacks/Africans built it. That's #BlackExcellence :ohlawd: If Ghana or Mali or Songhai or Zimbabwe had that sort of historical revelance, we'd be talking about those until we were blue in the face too.

Every race does this. Europeans do it with Rome and Greece. China tried to claim Genghis Khan as one of their own.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1538174/Outrage-as-China-lays-claim-to-Genghis-Khan.html

He swept all before him and subjugated much of the known world. But now, almost 800 years after his death, Genghis Kahn is embroiled in another war as China attempts to adopt the Mongol king as its own national hero.

In stark contrast to Mao Zedong, who insisted Genghis was only fit to fire arrows at birds, communist officials and historians now say he represents the essence of new China – a unifying force for a strident land of many ethnic minorities.
"We define him as a great man of the Chinese people, a hero of the Mongolian nationality, and a giant in world history," said Guo Wurong, the manager of the new Genghis Khan "mausoleum" in China's Inner Mongolia province.

"Genghis Khan was certainly Chinese," he added.

The ''mausoleum" was built on a spot the Mongol leader was said to have passed on his way to his final war in 1227, and holds artefacts including his bow and saddle.

Genghis Khan is Mongolian. But he gets respected all across Asia. Is that a form of self-hate by them claiming someone that was from another land or is it just Asian people appreciating #YellowExcellence :ohlawd:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
IF sudan has pyramids, im pretty sure that the first african pharoah who ruled around 3150 near the holy land had them too.
and they were destroyed by the arabs and jews.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I don't understand @Poitier. He's a very knowledgeable cat but, I don't understand his viewpoint on this. Black people focus on Ancient Egypt because its the crown jewel of the Ancient World. And Blacks/Africans built it. That's #BlackExcellence :ohlawd: If Ghana or Mali or Songhai or Zimbabwe had that sort of historical revelance, we'd be talking about those until we were blue in the face too.

Every race does this. Europeans do it with Rome and Greece. China tried to claim Genghis Khan as one of their own.

Genghis Khan is Mongolian. But he gets respected all across Asia. Is that a form of self-hate by them claiming someone that was from another land or is it just Asian people appreciating #YellowExcellence :ohlawd:

this is what confuses me about Poitier as we'll.

I'm Black and I'm proud of ALL feats of Black Excellence especially on the continent of Africa.

something skrange about that Poitier nikka.

gotta have cac in his blood somewhere down the line.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Like I said, "Blacks" split off into two different groups 9000 BC and the Niger-Congo people and Niolitic/ Cushytes were nothing like us by 3000 BC. We all came out of Sudan, it tells us nothing.
Wrong.

The Bantu expansion continued until 1AD and started around 2,000 BC, Egyptian Civilization started 3,000BC. That is why people from Benin (who most def were in the slave trade) claim to be the descendants of ancient egypt. Hardly anyone existed in west africa in 9000BC except pygmys. We are the worlds most recent 'evolution'. Both we and the nordics are some of the newest homosapiens (pretty cool knowledge eh?), most folks think we are the oldest, but actually we're not, our east african cousins are.

We claim AE because they are on the same continent. No we're sub-categorizing by region, east, west, south? that's bullshyt, we are the same race, and share the same haplogroup.

I know you're semi trolling but it's not even funny nikka. :stopitslime:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
this is what confuses me about Poitier as we'll.

I'm Black and I'm proud of ALL feats of Black Excellence especially on the continent of Africa.

something skrange about that Poitier nikka.

gotta have cac in his blood somewhere down the line.
:ooh::banderas:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Are you stupid? Never insult my intelligence on African history.

He had one legitimate wife and that was Cleopatra V.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemy_XII_Auletes
She is Greek and the only one on file as being his legitimate wife, while having 3 children. Now where did this mixed daughter come from?

Now you are talking about cac scientists being absolute? Are you serious? I am done with you.
I'm on page 6 and this nikka Poiter been gettin that work for 5 pages now?

:wow:

Tap out nikka, tap out. We all catch L's sometimes. :wow:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Wrong.

The Bantu expansion continued until 1AD and started around 2,000 BC, Egyptian Civilization started 3,000BC. That is why people from Benin (who most def were in the slave trade) claim to be the descendants of ancient egypt. Hardly anyone existed in west africa in 9000BC except pygmys. We are the worlds most recent 'evolution'. Both we and the nordics are some of the newest homosapiens (pretty cool knowledge eh?), most folks think we are the oldest, but actually we're not, our east african cousins are.

We claim AE because they are on the same continent. No we're sub-categorizing by region, east, west, south? that's bullshyt, we are the same race, and share the same haplogroup.

I know you're semi trolling but it's not even funny nikka. :stopitslime:

The Bantu expansion in no way shape or form came in contact with the East.

You show me where we share she same haplogroups.

Furthermore, you show me where any geneticist would classify Pygmy, Khiosians, Horners and Niger-Congo descendants as the same population?

You stay preaching fake science on here.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
That's a little different though because Greece and Rome are the foundations of western white civilization. Egypt isn't responsible for a homogeneous cultural identity in Africa because one doesn't exist. Egypt was unique unto itself.
Other than democracy, which didn't resurface until 1700s, what foundation would that be? How does it pertain to north europe who practically lived in huts until 1900s? Or Slavics? In fact, After the Roman empire, europe slipped into the dark ages, and didn't have anything remotely close culturally, this is why the Arabs and Turks ran the show shortly after.

You're spewing cac bullshyt, we had MANY civilizations after Egypt. From Great Zimbabwe to Great Ghana, all of which came by way of east. stoppit.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The Bantu expansion in no way shape or form came in contact with the East.

You show me where we share she same haplogroups.

Furthermore, you show me where any geneticist would classify Pygmy, Khiosians, Horners and Niger-Congo descendants as the same population?

You stay preaching fake science on here.
Are you serious???? We all belong to the E group, I don't even have to google, that shyt is off top. :wtf:

Who the fukk did we evolve from ourselves? :wtf:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
are you serious right now. :wtf:

Bantu_Expansion.gif