So because of Black Panthers success studios are plotting to appeal to black audiences

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the black panther character and back story is why it was successful, it always would've been a success if it was promoted to the masses

coming out with a home boys in outer space type movie is not going to come close to some bp numbers

I remember when I pitched my sci-fi script out in hollywood, a producer who was asian wanted me to change the main character to white, blue eyed, and basically make julius caesar in space

I told him why doesn't he write that script himself instead of trying to get me to do it

The problem was never black people can't sell, they know thats not true
biggest movie stars in recent times have all been black

Eddie Murphy in the 80's to mid-90's

Will Smith from mid 90's to late 2000s

They never wanted to give that shot to a black flim maker to make something epic on the grand scale, that's the honest to god truth, and there's no where else to get the funding to make it unless you rise your own money, and rich black people will invest in slave movies or civil rights shyt that won't make any money, but not in a sci movie that would quadruple their investment.

Black Panther is a success because Marvel.

Marvel got the sauce right now, only a company like that could put out a movie like black panther.
Any other company the movie would've never been made.

If Wesley would've been able to do it in the 90's it would've been a success to, but that wasn't about to let hat happen

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
the black panther character and back story is why it was successful, it always would've been a success if it was promoted to the masses

coming out with a home boys in outer space type movie is not going to come close to some bp numbers

I remember when I pitched my sci-fi script out in hollywood, a producer who was asian wanted me to change the main character to white, blue eyed, and basically make julius caesar in space

I told him why doesn't he write that script himself instead of trying to get me to do it

The problem was never black people can't sell, they know thats not true
biggest movie stars in recent times have all been black

Eddie Murphy in the 80's to mid-90's

Will Smith from mid 90's to late 2000s

They never wanted to give that shot to a black flim maker to make something epic on the grand scale, that's the honest to god truth, and there's no where else to get the funding to make it unless you rise your own money, and rich black people will invest in slave movies or civil rights shyt that won't make any money, but not in a sci movie that would quadruple their investment.

Black Panther is a success because Marvel.

Marvel got the sauce right now, only a company like that could put out a movie like black panther.
Any other company the movie would've never been made.

If Wesley would've been able to do it in the 90's it would've been a success to, but that wasn't about to let hat happen

His fight scenes would've been on point. Nothing like having an actual martial artist doing the fight scenes. I heard Don Cheadle and Forest Whitiker know martial arts too, but they're old.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Black Panther was a perfect storm. It was back by the greatest machine in movie history (MCU) but studio execs are only thinking it's successful because it has a majority black cast:mjpls:

This won't end well. Black people aren't going to pay money to see bullshyt so they better come correct.

who them bishes in ya avi :feedme: