So because of Black Panthers success studios are plotting to appeal to black audiences

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, look at Warner Bros/New Line. Disney gives the people Black Panther, WB wants to give Shaft and SuperFly. Both movies will flop and then everyone will wonder why.

:ohhh:I thought you was bullshytin breh but they are actually making these movies in 2018.

:mjlol:Shaft.

nintchdbpict000385991678.jpg

:russ: Superfly
011618-celebs-superfly.jpg

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So that means hollywood may still green light "Tom Hanks in the last knee grow on earth"

:lolbron:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Black Panther was a perfect storm. It was back by the greatest machine in movie history (MCU) but studio execs are only thinking it's successful because it has a majority black cast:mjpls:

This won't end well. Black people aren't going to pay money to see bullshyt so they better come correct.

@Supreme Leader Reinscarf ... called it.

Hollywood is so pathetic and copycat. If they put out trash, then that's only gonna bring us back to square 1.

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
:ohhh:I thought you was bullshytin breh but they are actually making these movies in 2018.

:mjlol:Shaft.

nintchdbpict000385991678.jpg

:russ: Superfly
011618-celebs-superfly.jpg

Here's the problem though. It is actually funny, but it's even more sad. They keep doing it wrong. These titles and Good Times are from a bygone era. Stop trying to make people care about this wack old shyt. And I liked the originals for the times they are from.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They will
I remember when the passion of thr Christ came out and made all that money, there were so many crappy bible story movie that dropped right after like the navitity and ish

@Supreme Leader Reinscarf ... called it.

Hollywood is so pathetic and copycat. If they put out trash, then that's only gonna bring us back to square 1.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
but but black panther didn't do shyt for black people :troll:

Some people just want to be negative as fukk for no reason.

I remember Blacksands talking about the success of the movie was already starting to open doors for him. He's been trying to do video games and/or comic books with all black characters forever.

Fred.

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
Here's the problem though. It is actually funny, but it's even more sad. They keep doing it wrong. These titles and Good Times are from a bygone era. Stop trying to make people care about this wack old shyt. And I liked the originals for the times they are from.
Pretty much. BP made such a huge splash because it was something totally fresh and innovative. Re-hashing the same ol stuff is not gonna put butts in seats at anywhere near the volume of BP. There's already way too many remakes in white Hollywood