So a nicca like me done copped a bentley

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
:russ: hilarious reading that coming from a Nigerian
If there's one thing I can spot, it's fraud. My insight is probably genetic. If I can see it all the way from a message board imagine what the Feds are seeing. Hell, fvck the Feds, think about the wolves that are still in Detroit. This dude is about to be on an episode of First 48.

This guy is looking for trouble for sure, but he's not whats got me so aggie. Its the people cosigning this sh!t like it's positive. I didn't know that so many idiots are actually posting on this forum. The people cosigning this idiot are probably in the same life. We have to do better. I just can't stand watching people cheer such awful sh!t. It's like y'all are critical about EVERYTHING except sloppy, amateur level criminal activity.

TS: Instead of fvcking with stolen cars and gambling on the real estate market why don't you parlay some of that money into a tech firm? You could make a lot of money doing recruiting, development or even delivery. IT is huge in Detroit and you could train/employ a lot of people. Not only that, but Detroit will actually pay you for the trouble. Also, Obama has put aside BILLIONS for minority business owners. You could qualify for hundreds of thousands of dollars in GRANTS. Literally FREE MONEY!

Stop fvcking around with sh!t that will get you locked up, man. Think smarter than the next man.

:snoop:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
If there's one thing I can spot, it's fraud. My insight is probably genetic. If I can see it all the way from a message board imagine what the Feds are seeing. Hell, fvck the Feds, think about the wolves that are still in Detroit. This dude is about to be on an episode of First 48.

This guy is looking for trouble for sure, but he's not whats got me so aggie. Its the people cosigning this sh!t like it's positive. I didn't know that so many idiots are actually posting on this forum. The people cosigning this idiot are probably in the same life. We have to do better. I just can't stand watching people cheer such awful sh!t. It's like y'all are critical about EVERYTHING except sloppy, amateur level criminal activity.

TS: Instead of fvcking with stolen cars and gambling on the real estate market why don't you parlay some of that money into a tech firm? You could make a lot of money doing recruiting, development or even delivery. IT is huge in Detroit and you could train/employ a lot of people. Not only that, but Detroit will actually pay you for the trouble. Also, Obama has put aside BILLIONS for minority business owners.

Ain't nobody reading that shyt

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

TS: Instead of fvcking with stolen cars and gambling on the real estate market why don't you parlay some of that money into a tech firm? You could make a lot of money doing recruiting, development or even delivery. IT is huge in Detroit and you could train/employ a lot of people. Not only that, but Detroit will actually pay you for the trouble. Also, Obama has put aside BILLIONS for minority business owners. You could qualify for hundreds of thousands of dollars in GRANTS. Literally FREE MONEY!

Stop fvcking around with sh!t that will get you locked up, man. Think smarter than the next man.

How is dude buying this car = "engaging in criminal activity"

The Nigerian said:
*sees pics of OP's car*
*looks out window at POS Civic*

:(

:damn:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
How is dude buying this car = "engaging in criminal activity"
Buying and selling stolen merch is ILLEGAL.

Laundering money is ILLEGAL.

Not paying taxes is ILLEGAL.

If any of this took place over state lines then this is FEDERAL. Meaning, unlimited funds will be spent busting your ass. They just started the domestic drone program so just assume you're being watched/tracked. They will get his ass if he keeps this up. Nobody is getting fooled into thinking that any of this nonsense is on the up and up.

What really makes this thread crazy is that the Feds have made it known that they're paying special attention to luxury car theft. They've been busting heads all Summer:

21 charged with stealing hundreds of luxury cars in auto-theft ring - Chicago Sun-Times

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
]]If there's one thing I can spot, it's fraud. My insight is probably genetic.[/B][/U] If I can see it all the way from a message board imagine what the Feds are seeing. Hell, fvck the Feds, think about the wolves that are still in Detroit. This dude is about to be on an episode of First 48.

:dead:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Buying and selling stolen merch is ILLEGAL.

Laundering money is ILLEGAL.

Not paying taxes is ILLEGAL.

If any of this took place over state lines then this is FEDERAL. Meaning, unlimited funds will be spent busting your ass. They just started the domestic drone program so just assume you're being watched/tracked. They will get his ass if he keeps this up. Nobody is getting fooled into thinking that any of this nonsense is on the up and up.

What really makes this thread crazy is that the Feds have made it known that they're paying special attention to luxury car theft. They've been busting heads all Summer:

21 charged with stealing hundreds of luxury cars in auto-theft ring - Chicago Sun-Times
Wheres your evidence that dude is committing any of these crimes? You don't think dude can just be legitimate + smarter + richer than you?

concise

Veteran
Daps
10cjd5g.jpg

This is too much :laff: :dead:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Plenty of d-boys have clever ways of washing/hiding their money and flipping cars is pretty cliché.

I had to come back to this. What "d-boys" do you know, considering you feel like food in the hood, and continually bash any and all "hood" behavior. But now you rub shoulders with + know the tax evasion schemes of "d-boys" :aicmon:

Most drug dealers don't even make enough $$$ to get on the IRS' radar, half of these motherfukkers are $300 kingpins waiting for their next welfare check (SERIOUSLY). So what are you talking about

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nobody said it was illegal for Black men to make money. I just told you that the government is literally giving away money to Black business owners. The fact that y'all are celebrating this bullsh!t is probably why so many of you are doomed.
Wait I thought this dude was illegal, now he is just taking free gov't money?

How do you know this dude is not legal bruh, what specifically tipped you off?