So a nicca like me done copped a bentley

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Depreciation? Homie bought it for $40K, where are you seeing these cars sell for less than that?

And weren't you the dude who said the way people are supposed to use their wealth is through conspicuous consumption? You of all people should be fellating this nikka :russ:
A used/stolen Bently is not a commendable purchase.

I was recently invited to an exclusive Burberry Fashion show at the local Bentley dealership. Clients only. I've seen/ridden in enough Bentleys in real life to not really give a sh!t when I see one. In fact, gawking at this sort of thing is pretty… trashy. :scusthov:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

I was recently invited to an exclusive Burberry Fashion show at the local Bentley dealership. Clients only. I've seen/ridden in enough Bentleys in real life to not really give a sh!t when I see one. In fact, gawking at this sort of thing is pretty… trashy. :scusthov:

LOL, why the car gotta be stolen now?

If he bought it for $40k and the blue book is $69k, he can easily turn a profit.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

What kind of car do you drive?

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Man, Eastside that's what's up!!! The real joy isn't in owning one unless you really want one. The real joy is when you make a $25k-$30k profit when you flip it. I mean, like you said get you some p*ssy with the whip then flip that bytch!!! :yayo: But you already know. Just like me, I would rather have $30k extra in my account than having the Bentley in the driveway. :takedat:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
ALOTTA HATING nikkaZ IN HERE
YALL ACT LIKE DETROIT nikkaZ DONT GET MONEY
STOP WATCHIN TV SILLY AZZ FOOLZ

nikka EATING UP HERE BROKE nikkaZ GO HOME!!

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
A Honda Civic. Nothing too crazy. I bought it on the cheap from some shifty Ukranian gang members. The milage is excellent and its not too big to parallell park. Moreover, I appreciate how inconspicuous it is. I've never once been pulled over.
Youre prob gonna lose more money on it than dude will on this Bentley :pachaha:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I sound salty, sure, but add up the peices and this reeks of rancid trout. Plenty of d-boys have clever ways of washing/hiding their money and flipping cars is pretty cliché. I bet this guy is in "Real estate" and "import/export goods" as well. :smh:

But it's not that which has me frustrated. It's disheartening to see a bunch of brothers cheering for depreciating assets like they're whoa. Especially when y'all are so critical of sh!t that's actually… positive.

Oh, and I have a car. After biting the bullet and renting a parking spot I started renting it out using this one service and now it's another source of income.

You gotta be really dumb to cheer for a used Bentley in the middle of the hood. That sh!t is not positive at all.

:snoop:

I do currently own 2 houses I sold my other 2 4 unit buildings, trying to get like my homie that got 2 20 unit buildings:noah: And yes I have imported a few items from china. :ohhh:

Who said I live in the middle of the hood.