So a nicca like me done copped a bentley

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I do currently own 2 houses I sold my other 2 4 unit buildings, trying to get like my homie that got 2 20 unit buildings:noah: And yes I have imported a few items from china. :ohhh:

Who said I live in the middle of the hood.
Hope you're on good terms with the IRS. :sitdown:

If I can sniff you out from a forum post imagine what kind of dirt the alphabet boys have on you.

And then you're going to parade around town in a BENTLY!?

You're just BEGGING to go to jail.

:snoop:

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
I do currently own 2 houses I sold my other 2 4 unit buildings, trying to get like my homie that got 2 20 unit buildings:noah: And yes I have imported a few items from china. :ohhh:

Who said I live in the middle of the hood.

:hamster: **Browses for ski masks on sale**

I'm happy for you :cheers:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Nice!

Probably the most stable cars I've driven at speed. Like a tank on the highway.

THIS! my husband has the same exact car his is an 08 tho...road hugging excellence. love driving it.. :ohlawd:

0202081236.jpg

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

he's about to upgrade to the Flying Spur. i'll drop pics in the forum when he gets it.. :whew:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Hope you're on good terms with the IRS. :sitdown:

If I can sniff you out from a forum post imagine what kind of dirt the alphabet boys have on you.

And then you're going to parade around town in a BENTLY!?

You're just BEGGING to go to jail.

:snoop:

Damn u hating hard. Heres some more for you to hate on

Did I mention my wife got a masters degree in business management and is in her way to six figures.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
That Acura ZDX tho :ohlawd:. One of the best looking crossovers. Wifey test drove it few weeks back :sadcam: to my pockets
nah the new 2013 BMW X6M :ohlawd: i saw someone driving this a few days ago in my neighborhood and i was like :noah: i don't know how this person even had it yet?? didn't know it was for sale already...

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Photo data checks out, aside from the fact that dude waited damn near 3 weeks to post em

Its a bad move financially but fukk it YOLO

Thats a come up breh... indulge :myman:

People actually use that dumb ass yolo shyt? Smh. Like it was discovered that you only live once since weak ass drake said so.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A used/stolen Bently is not a commendable purchase.

I was recently invited to an exclusive Burberry Fashion show at the local Bentley dealership. Clients only. I've seen/ridden in enough Bentleys in real life to not really give a sh!t when I see one. In fact, gawking at this sort of thing is pretty… trashy. :scusthov:

as a premium valet boy :stylin:?

RugbyMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup:

Nigerian, please explain to us EXACTLY what your beef is. You soundin' real hurt about all this. What happened bruh? Let's dig up your past:

So you were out simpin' some non-dime chick, and a nikka stylin' in a Bentley pulled up like :youngsabo:
Ole girl's face lit up like Christmas:ooh:, and then she looked back at you with the :comeon:
Ole girl recognized how clean the whip was :whew: and then walked over and hopped in, giving you one last :childplease: before they peeled off................. leaving you standing there :snoop: with ya soul in pieces.

Stop worrying about how that man spends his money, and just be happy a bruh can :eat: like that anyways.

:dwillhuh: but tell us why you mad tho.

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Props on the new whip.... If you are hating, it's cause you don't have one and wish ya did. Congrats.