So a nicca like me done copped a bentley

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Wait I thought this dude was illegal, now he is just taking free gov't money?

How do you know this dude is not legal bruh, what specifically tipped you off?
If a man says to you, "A n!gga like me dun copped a Bentley for $40,000 cash." Then shows you pictures of the car parked in the trap then you can safely assume that the ride is hotter than the 4th of July.

I know Bentley dealers. The margains are razor thin on these luxury cars. Somehow, I doubt dude is legally getting 43% ROI on a transaction that only nets 14% on average. Again, another sign of fvckery. If you could get 43% ROI from used Bentleys then don't you think there would be far more used Bentley dealerships? Why fvck with the new models if you can make bank exclusively dealing used rides?

Not only that, but anyone could tell this idiot is breaking the law because he never once mentioned the stuff tax liability associated with these kind of transactions. My boy recently copped a BMW bike and you could have swore the tax man must have come thru and raped his sister the way he reacted when the tax bill showed up.

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Got dam . Someones mad. Smh. Go scam some dummies out of money like you guys are used to doing.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Only thing that has me salty is how dumb a good number of you people are acting. Then you'll turn around and :to: about how "CACs" done held you back when you get caught doing this dumb sh!t.

:pacspit:

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
dude you seriously need to switch your Tampax and stop hating on people - shyt is so corny. :umad:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
comes back in this thread

wow at the nigerian this dude is salty that a black man can spend money legally, he is so white washed in his brain that he thinks the only way blacks can buy luxury items without being a athlete or entertainer is through illegal stuff

scust

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
aye breh no offense. I could care less if its legal or illegal but how you getting the plug on cars that low? You said repo's but why would that nikka sell you a bentley worth 70k for 40? shyt just sounds stupid as hell on the repo mans part. Whats the catch ?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
aye breh no offense. I could care less if its legal or illegal but how you getting the plug on cars that low? You said repo's but why would that nikka sell you a bentley worth 70k for 40? shyt just sounds stupid as hell on the repo mans part. Whats the catch ?

:shaq: no catch officer