So 85 percent of the Vegas crowd were fat ..no lie

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
income inequality makes it worse. lot of working class women stressed out, burnt out, drowning in alcohol and shytty food. hoes know they will never get a baller so they just give up

gotta be in high median income areas to see baddies
This is actually true, which is why the women who bought into the idea of not striving and making good money to maintain themselves while dating and preparing for marriage fell for the okey-doke.

Getting money and taking care of yourself while moving in circles that are only accessible because of your career & pedigree >>>

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
This is actually true, which is why the women who bought into the idea of not striving and making good money to maintain themselves while dating and preparing for marriage fell for the okey-doke.

Getting money and taking care of yourself while moving in circles that are only accessible because of your career & pedigree >>>
You have to actually be attractive, personable and in shape. Degrees dont get my dikk hard. Intangibles matter.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
This thread is fxcking sad.... I had no idea. Vegas used to be my shyt, I haven't been out there since like 2016.

Me and the boys were talking about flying out there again for the fxck of it.... But now I'm def having 2nd thoughts.

My other homeboy is having his bachelor party out there but I declined... and now I'm glad I did. I'm not tryna spend 4-5 racks in a weekend just to be repulsed and disappointed.

Miami, Vegas played out :russell:

It’s flights to Honduras with delta for $270 round trip

Oh I'm sleep...., It goes down in Honduras? I didn't know that was a go to spot.

Is it on the DR, Mexico, Columbia, Costa Rica wave?

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

You have to actually be attractive, personable and in shape. Degrees dont get my dikk hard. Intangibles matter.
Correct. But if the women in your periphery are low-income, stressed, don’t have the $ and time to purchase and prepare healthy meals and don’t have the time/energy to workout…they have less of a chance to attract you.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
income inequality makes it worse. lot of working class women stressed out, burnt out, drowning in alcohol and shytty food. hoes know they will never get a baller so they just give up

gotta be in high median income areas to see baddies
You nikkas just be writing any old shyt to keep these hoes from accountability

7XOE.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Correct. But if the women in your periphery are low-income, stressed, don’t have the $ and time to purchase and prepare healthy meals and don’t have the time/energy to workout…they have less of a chance to attract you.

:jbhmm: I tend to agree with you on a lot of topics but a lot of areas that were low-income always had baddies not even ten years ago. What changed? Women didn't have much money but they still managed to take care of themselves. I'm not sayin they hit the gym routinely but they was out walking, out and about, doing things, doing activities, staying active. Look at pics and videos from ten years ago and compare them to now.

I'm just not sure income has that much to do with that. A fine ass woman would look fine as hell with no money because she'd say fukk it and do her own nails, do her own hair up, buy cheaper clothes but fill them out nicely.

I always used to say, a woman can wear a $500 pair of jeans but if she ain't got the body of the chick in the $40 jeans it don't matter. The chick with the cheaper clothes is getting the looks.

I think a lot of it comes down to laziness and spending too much time on social media and drinking. Some of these vacation spots I hit or restaurants/bars that we'll go to have a lot of rich people there and the rich people be just as flabby lol

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
This thread is fxcking sad.... I had no idea. Vegas used to be my shyt, I haven't been out there since like 2016.

Me and the boys were talking about flying out there again for the fxck of it.... But now I'm def having 2nd thoughts.

My other homeboy is having his bachelor party out there but I declined... and now I'm glad I did. I'm not tryna spend 4-5 racks in a weekend just to be repulsed and disappointed.

Oh I'm sleep...., It goes down in Honduras? I didn't know that was a go to spot.

Is it on the DR, Mexico, Columbia, Costa Rica wave?
You better off In cancun tbt
More international travellers
Nightlife is much cheaper
Less fat people
Less families .

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm: I tend to agree with you on a lot of topics but a lot of areas that were low-income always had baddies not even ten years ago. What changed? Women didn't have much money but they still managed to take care of themselves. I'm not sayin they hit the gym routinely but they was out walking, out and about, doing things, doing activities, staying active. Look at pics and videos from ten years ago and compare them to now.

I'm just not sure income has that much to do with that. A fine ass woman would look fine as hell with no money because she'd say fukk it and do her own nails, do her own hair up, buy cheaper clothes but fill them out nicely.

I always used to say, a woman can wear a $500 pair of jeans but if she ain't got the body of the chick in the $40 jeans it don't matter. The chick with the cheaper clothes is getting the looks.

I think a lot of it comes down to laziness and spending too much time on social media and drinking. Some of these vacation spots I hit or restaurants/bars that we'll go to have a lot of rich people there and the rich people be just as flabby lol
Fatness was not celebrated in 2009 2010
Just look at pictures from that era and compare that to 2023

Got nothing to do with economy ..people didn’t have money in 2009 (housing collapse)

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

I don’t disagree. At all.

But looking at the current landscape, many of the women who are keeping it together are the ones I described 🤷🏾‍♀️

For sure natural beauty doesn’t need much help, if any :hubie: but given the current climate, taking social media/reality tv obsession, lack of hobbies, etc into consideration…yea Like breh said, a lot of the women keeping it together are around major areas 🤷🏾‍♀️