So 85 percent of the Vegas crowd were fat ..no lie

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're a whore monger :picard:
Nah DR was last minute and joined friends. Thailand was sold a a dream. I fukked a girl from the club and after she started asking me for money. I tried to fake sleep but she wasnt going. I paid and never again felt disgusting lmao. A pro from DR also let me smash for free and just asked for a cab fare. Im not that guy or anything but that was just my experience

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Colombia, DR, Bangkok. Passport bros only go to cheap 3rd world countries to fukk impoverished prostitutes lmao. But better then being a incel but dont act like yall doing anything lmao

Nah DR was last minute and joined friends. Thailand was sold a a dream. I fukked a girl from the club and after she started asking me for money. I tried to fake sleep but she wasnt going. I paid and never again felt disgusting lmao. A pro from DR also let me smash for free and just asked for a cab fare. Im not that guy or anything but that was just my experience
Breh you're a passport bro.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Just because im well traveled dont make me a passport bro kid.
It's not the well traveled part that makes you a passport bro. It's the (your words) "go to cheap 3rd world countries to fukk impoverished prostitutes" part.

....and you didn't pay the prostitutes so you're actually a "passport dusty".
:francis:

but hey I aint one to dikk police, live your life :hubie:

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Have you noticed the change around Ocean Drive and Collins? Seems to be a lot more out of shape broads out and about, young women too.. and they are not shy about wearing a two piece with their gut out lol
I haven't been down there in over a year +, us locals stay away from that black hole tourist trap. But just being out and about to Publix, Costco, the mall, Wynwood, etc I see broads that ate one too many cheeseburgers with the sheer pants and a thong underneath...I don't know what they call that outfit but it looks like this

HLB1TKS6PzDpK1RjSZFrq6y78VXas.jpg_640x640Q90.jpg_.webp

Dimes have a little more class, it's always the Lizzo prototypes who show their whole ass to the shopping public