So 85 percent of the Vegas crowd were fat ..no lie

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
income inequality makes it worse. lot of working class women stressed out, burnt out, drowning in alcohol and shytty food. hoes know they will never get a baller so they just give up

gotta be in high median income areas to see baddies

:ohhh: This is broke bytch mentality might help explain why brehettes are the most obese demographic in the country.

:stopitslime:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:jbhmm: I tend to agree with you on a lot of topics but a lot of areas that were low-income always had baddies not even ten years ago. What changed? Women didn't have much money but they still managed to take care of themselves. I'm not sayin they hit the gym routinely but they was out walking, out and about, doing things, doing activities, staying active. Look at pics and videos from ten years ago and compare them to now.

I'm just not sure income has that much to do with that. A fine ass woman would look fine as hell with no money because she'd say fukk it and do her own nails, do her own hair up, buy cheaper clothes but fill them out nicely.

I always used to say, a woman can wear a $500 pair of jeans but if she ain't got the body of the chick in the $40 jeans it don't matter. The chick with the cheaper clothes is getting the looks.

I think a lot of it comes down to laziness and spending too much time on social media and drinking. Some of these vacation spots I hit or restaurants/bars that we'll go to have a lot of rich people there and the rich people be just as flabby lol
I live in HCOL zipcode where the median household income is 102k.

And every chick isnt necessary fit. Sure there's some in shape women, but its nothing special. Also the women in this zipcode tend to skew older, because when do most people start making money? In their late 30's .

I liken to when I visit the south, and within 2 minutes, its noticable how collectively overweight everyone is.

But you hit the nail on the head, it goes back to taking care of yourself. The thing about chicks overseas do collectively take care of themselves appearance wise, and I mean regular women.

A lot people who haven't been think what I'm saying is exaggeration until they physically see it themselves then they're like damn.

I went to a couple spots, wit my chick at time, and she couldnt deny how pretty a lot of the women were, despite her wanting to instinctly hate.

There's chick down there with BBL's, however there's a lot of natural women as well.

Peep this bad ass afro-colombian chick :noah:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Wtf happened

From the pool to the strip to the parties

Did the women all just blow up sheesh
Never seen so many overweight people in one area

Night and day from what it was in 2016
C
You’d think with the pandemic and every piece of workout equipment gone off the shelves and bicycles being sold out for months, Americans would come out of it the healthiest mf’s on the planet

maury-lie.gif

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Now you see why I go overseas.

I feel the same way about LA now.

There’s some fine chicks, here and there but it’s nothing like when somewhere there’s legit baddies everywhere.

You start giving unattractive women points for just being in decent shape rather than actually being attractive.
But niqqas wanted to argue me down when I said the gap between LA and the field is overblown :heh:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Oh I'm sleep...., It goes down in Honduras? I didn't know that was a go to spot.

Is it on the DR, Mexico, Columbia, Costa Rica wave?
Not even close, it’s the least visited country in that region of Latin America. I hate resorts and cruises

But that’s what I loved about it, I went in 2019. Beaches with mostly locals, meal with alcohol were no more than $7

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
You nikkas just be writing any old shyt to keep these hoes from accountability

7XOE.gif

even if working class men tell them to their face "bytch you are fat as fukk and you need to lose the weight NOW. covid was 3 years ago!" they won't give a fukk

they not looking for average men's attention unless they need something
they got an endless supply of ex-cons and broke nikkas to dig them out

can't threaten to ostracize them socially cuz they got social media and other women to fall back on. most dudes too broke to threaten to take away resources and women got their own. it's over

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
income inequality makes it worse. lot of working class women stressed out, burnt out, drowning in alcohol and shytty food. hoes know they will never get a baller so they just give up

gotta be in high median income areas to see baddies
This whole post is spot on. But particularly the bold.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Wtf happened

From the pool to the strip to the parties

Did the women all just blow up sheesh
Never seen so many overweight people in one area

Night and day from what it was in 2016
C
Sheeeeyit... I was there last week for 5 days. Left the Friday of the fight :mjcry: the ass at the pools and in Cosmo had me beside myself