So 85 percent of the Vegas crowd were fat ..no lie

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Nah I can vouch. Went in June and was highly disappointed. Want to the pool party at the Marquee, Drais at night, hit other spots on the strip as well. Couldn’t believe my eyes :russ:

Last time I went in 2021 there were plenty of fine chicks at Drai's and a decent selection at Daylight.

I believe you though

LowkeyD

All Star
Daps
A lot of older people “in the lifestyle” were in town too. That combined with typical fight weekend fukkery made for quite the ancillary entertainment value. :lolbron:

Lots of shein/fashionova outfits that I assume they assumed were Vegas appropriate but in actuality it was NOT Vegas appropriate :picard::francis:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
And dudes thought I was lying. Ocean Drive is a MESS now. Yeah you will still have some dimes here and there but it's not what it was
Breh, I was NOT impressed at all. To top it all off, spots overcharge for decent food just because it's on the strip. Havana 1957 was dope though. Got pretty lit and the food and music was on point.

King Poetic

No Mercy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Now you see why I go overseas.

I feel the same way about LA now.

There’s some fine chicks, here and there but it’s
like when somewhere there’s legit baddies everywhere.

You start giving unattractive women points for just being in decent shape rather than actually being attractive.

Agree

i use to see LA chicks like this all the time years and years ago .. all was looking like a prime regina king and the two sisters next to her.. all original slim bodies

KV0tWsL_d.webp