SNOWD4Y feat. Drake-Wah Gwan Delilah

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
"I am not hurt about what Kendrick said. See? I made a song with Sexy Redd and one full of imported accents. Totally not mad about it"
7u1d31.jpg

Trolling like a bytch, ain't he tired :scust:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Y'all know SNOWD4Y is a white comedian and this is a parody of the Hey There Delilah. This is a remix to that song it’s supposed to be funny and make y'all laugh. Y'all ain’t gotta take everything so serious.

So you saying it’s a joke song? :sas1:

Was the sexyred one a joke too ?

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
It's a troll song, but still. Fukk tryna appear unbothered. That's a cop out. The song makes it look like Kendrick got him doing campfire songs in autotune. He did him so bad.

Imagine if Jay hopped on a parody remix of an old Linkin Park hit song. A month after Ether.

Drake should officially drop At the Gates (featuring Uzi) on DSP's. It's an old leak, but most people still doesn't know that track exist. I think if he dropped that with an extra verse. It would be a top 10 song of the summer at least.

Edit: You know what…Now that I think about it. Drake could be doing this to spite his team lol. The guy really wants his vacation.

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I completely understand why everyone else feels the way they do. But the original song was from a comedian who made it for Toronto. Guaranteed if you’re not from Toronto you’re automatically gonna hate it and understandably so
So Lucian literally told him to do a song for the bity and make it witty :skip:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Breh stfu. You been posting this same paragraph in every thread desperately trying to deflect.
Someone already shut your argument down by showing most of Kendrick's past album threads do massive numbers.
When there's an actual announcement about new Kendrick music then you might have an argument.

That's the same clown that said "Not Like Us" was regional and he never heard it outside.

I need y'all to realize you're dealing with actual cult members at this point. They do not give a f*ck about reality.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As far as the song, we're well aware it's supposed to be a joke.

If you look at the response on social media, the joke did not land. That's what Drake fans don't seem to get.

This is the audio equivalent of the "I wasn't retarded, I was just pretending" meme.

Fred.