SNOWD4Y feat. Drake-Wah Gwan Delilah

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
He promoted it on his IG story in case anyone thought it was fake. Also the Snowd4y guy being a comedian basically confirms that it's intentionally silly. Ppl still want to keep that foot on his neck but this is a good way to be out there if he must lol.
The only people thinking that this is a good look are the same people who thinks he won.

He’s trying way too hard to soften his image again. nikka needs to sit this summer out. Come back with some cuffing season heat.

Timbs

All Star
Bushed
Daps
The Plain White T's in a couple of days:

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The only people thinking that this is a good look are the same people who thinks he won.

He’s trying way too hard to soften his image again. nikka needs to sit this summer out. Come back with some cuffing season heat.
It's clearly a joke though. I don't think anyone thinks it's "a good look." Maybe i havent seen it but i feel like people aren't going out of their way to say its a "good song." Social media has been mostly either ppl not being sure about it being serious or making jokes about it. Only super stans still trying to fight a basically dead beef/battle are arguing that its a good look lol. The other side of that is people wanting to clown on him as hard as possible and take it seriously as a way to prove he's losing it and washed.

He's not trying too hard imo, but because some ppl want him to disappear and he won't, any effort to be out there, especially one where he's clearly being silly and what feels almost self aware which is not what we expect from him (i wouldnt go that far tho lol), looks funny.

It's not the I'm trying to regain my credibility as a rapper or an artist move but it's the laughing with everyone, diffuse the flame, getting in people's good graces move.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another Drake music thread full of Kendrick “fans” who refuse to make threads to support their favorite artist :wow:

With fans like these, who needs enemies
Breh stfu. You been posting this same paragraph in every thread desperately trying to deflect.
Someone already shut your argument down by showing most of Kendrick's past album threads do massive numbers.
When there's an actual announcement about new Kendrick music then you might have an argument.

Last edited:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's clearly a joke though. I don't think anyone thinks it's "a good look." Maybe i havent seen it but i feel like people aren't going out of their way to say its a "good song." Social media has been mostly either ppl not being sure about it being serious or making jokes about it. Only super stans still trying to fight a basically dead beef/battle are arguing that its a good look lol. The other side of that is people wanting to clown on him as hard as possible and take it seriously as a way to prove he's losing it and washed.

He's not trying too hard imo, but because some ppl want him to disappear and he won't, any effort to be out there, especially one where he's clearly being silly and what feels almost self aware which is not what we expect from him (i wouldnt go that far tho lol), looks funny.

It's not the I'm trying to regain my credibility as a rapper or an artist move but it's the laughing with everyone, diffuse the flame, getting in people's good graces move.
which is exactly why this is embarrassing for him. Dude got cooked so hard that he has to laugh along with them.

imagine laughing with the people calling you a pedo culture vulture. it comes off as desperate

"ha ha t-that was r-really funny. Can you guys start loving me a-again?:damn:"

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
which is exactly why this is embarrassing for him. Dude got cooked so hard that he has to laugh along with them.

imagine laughing with the people calling you a pedo culture vulture. it comes off as desperate

"ha ha t-that was r-really funny. Can you guys start loving me a-again?:damn:"
What are the other options, though lol