THE 101

House Painter
Daps

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I still can’t believe he dropped this. Like does he really lack THAT much of self awareness? :mindblown:

You coming off on the tail end of LOSING what some consider the BIGGEST rap battle in hip-hop history and instead of staying low and plotting your next move.

You jump on a song with Sexxy Red rapping over Metro’s dissumental of you having plastic surgery and now you jump on a song with the Canadian Weird Al :what:

Like is he trying to :troll: us to make us forget about how bad he lost? Where are his people to tell him this wasn’t the move?

I’m just :mindblown:

Last edited:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
"I am not hurt about what Kendrick said. See? I made a song with Sexy Redd and one full of imported accents. Totally not mad about it"
7u1d31.jpg

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Go away for a few months and skip the summer. He should drop in the fall and go back to his so far gone roots.
The way he's moving I don't think that's an option the machine behind him is willing to give him. It could also easily be his pride forcing him to remain in the spotlight. I agree with coming with a different sound than what he's been giving us, but I thought he needed to do that before the May from hell.