hating ass nikkas that hate him yet they all up in here with multiple posts too
All up in this thread
:unimpressed: Touch grass innnit

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as the song, we're well aware it's supposed to be a joke.

If you look at the response on social media, the joke did not land. That's what Drake fans don't seem to get.

This is the audio equivalent of the "I wasn't retarded, I was just pretending" meme.

Fred.
Drake stans will tell us no one knows who Kendrick is outside Compton school district but everyone is supposed to know who the fukk this joke artist is.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So you saying it’s a joke song? :sas1:

Was the sexyred one a joke too ?
Of course between the horrible Sexyy Red singing and him getting on the BBL Drizzy talking about him the surgeon got history you need a new body hit him.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That was his intention but people are just clowning him instead
True, I mean they would’ve clowned him regardless it’s cool to hate Drake. If you would’ve hopped on another conductor beat and rap. They would shyt on that too. If you wanna dap fish on here just ride the wave of the majority people think. Same applies to every other social media site. So Drake lost to Kendrick cool. People don’t like Drake cool. Why are they running to listen to this man’s music moments after it releases. It’s just dapfishing, look at the daps and look at the people who stay in Drake threads dapping negative posts. Just weirdo behavior.