:snoop: @ the Twitter generation

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
The info is almost too accessible. I guess you don't appreciate how easy it is to get info unless you remember a time when the only way to do that was cracking open a book :noah:

EXACTLY. must be nice to grew up so completely spoiled by technology to the point of complete and utter complacency.

Edi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't know why people can't just google shyt?

why do they have to be spoon fed information?

concise

Veteran
Daps
:upsetfavre:

There's also a reason we don't call it the "information superhighway" anymore, as the internet has, by design, become more and more just another entertainment medium.

i don't know why people can't just google shyt?

why do they have to be spoon fed information?

People like you will still attempt to shyt on them, anyway.

Kid: :krs:"I just found out that X did this and this and that."

You: :childplease: "You didn't know that already?"

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
shyt I don't think we ever mentioned the Rodney King case in any of my history classes now that I think about it
Thank you No Child Left Behind for dumbing down public education

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Why would a lil 15 year old girl give a fukk about something that happened decades ago?

Im pretty sure our parents generation were shaking they heads at us with our lack of knowledge of certain events too folks.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I remember years ago when Rosa parks died, this nikka was like how can a song die

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
EXACTLY. must be nice to grew up so completely spoiled by technology to the point of complete and utter complacency.

You really are the worst poster on this site.

Why would a 15 year old care about any of the shyt in the OP.

I find it hard to believe that when you were 15 you cared about shyt that happen 2 decades before you were born.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
"Who is Rodney King?" :ohhh:
"The Titanic was real?" :leostare:
"Who the F is Paul McCartney?" :merchant:

How can these young kids have so little knowledge of the world? :wow:

Seems like this applies to all youngins, CACalac or not :flabbynsick:

What's CRAZY is they have easy access to EVERYTHING b/c of the internet. When I was in high school, if I wanted to learn about the Titanic or something, I had to go to the library.

But even tho I never did that, I still had knowledge of it somehow. I guess from history classes....but today all these kids do now is sit in class and text/play on the internet.

Even in college when texting was popular, we weren't texting/playing on the phone in class.

Doctor Gonzo

Head full of acid
Daps
What's CRAZY is they have easy access to EVERYTHING b/c of the internet. When I was in high school, if I wanted to learn about the Titanic or something, I had to go to the library.

But even tho I never did that, I still had knowledge of it somehow. I guess from history classes....but today all these kids do now is sit in class and text/play on the internet.

Even in college when texting was popular, we weren't texting/playing on the phone in class.

Exactly. How can you not want to know more about your world, race relations, etc? they directly affect how you live your life:bryan:

I mean I'm not saying these kids need to be able to discuss political theory, but damn is it too much to expect them to know about Rodney King? A fukking race riot started in LA in the early 90s as a result of him catching that :deadhorse: