:snoop: @ the Twitter generation

Doctor Gonzo

Head full of acid
Daps
‘Who is Rodney King?’ ‘Who is dikk Clark?’ ‘The Titanic was real?!?’ How death, major news events expose Twitter’s generation gap | The Cutline - Yahoo! News

"Who is Rodney King?" :ohhh:
"The Titanic was real?" :leostare:
"Who the F is Paul McCartney?" :merchant:

How can these young kids have so little knowledge of the world? :wow:

Seems like this applies to all youngins, CACalac or not :flabbynsick:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yeah, I'm not even gonna say they dumber though.

Alot of people thought dumb sh!t like this in the past but never had an outlet to have it exposed to this extent. I've heard females ask some of the dumbest ever but I just happen to be the only witness and twitter or facebook wasn't around.

S/N, I really wouldn't be surprised if alot of white kids didn't know who Rodney King was.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I have friends that went thru school not knowing DC and Washington state are 2 different places....born in the 70s and before...there are stupid nikkas in all generations

concise

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I'm not even gonna say they dumber though.

Alot of people thought dumb sh!t like this in the past but never had an outlet to have it exposed to this extent. I've heard females ask some of the dumbest ever but I just happen to be the only witness and twitter or facebook wasn't around.

S/N, I really wouldn't be surprised if alot of white kids didn't know who Rodney King was.

Definitely, I always hate these kinds of threads. The main reason we know these things blow up is because of twitter & other modern forms of quick communication, cellphone cameras everywhere, etc.

So what if they don't know? Did you come of your mother's womb with all the knowledge in your head? Or did you learn it?

One star.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
like how spike lee said in the ali vs foreman movie. the young generation has so little knowledge of history and they dont even care either. they dont know the stories of a ali,malcolm x,mandela,kennedy,abraham lincoln shyt sad

Doctor Gonzo

Head full of acid
Daps
Definitely, I always hate these kinds of threads. The main reason we know these things blow up is because of twitter & other modern forms of quick communication, cellphone cameras everywhere, etc.

Not saying they're stupid, but there's definitely a serious lack of world knowledge :dwillhuh:

More sad than anything else :sadcam:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
that's what happens when parents rely on the internet to teach their children.

what's crazy is that i got internet in 95. 15ish?? and i used it to look up all kinds of info....like a sponge at that age wanting to learn as much as possible about a myriad of subjects. i think the older "net generation" was like that.

this facebook gen tho? seems like they don't wanna research anything that isn't sex...snooki...drake...swag related or assigned reading from a teacher. scust. and these are gonna be our leaders? :facepalm:

Doctor Gonzo

Head full of acid
Daps
what's crazy is that i got internet in 95. 15ish?? and i used it to look up all kinds of info....like a sponge at that age wanting to learn as much as possible about a myriad of subjects. i think the older "net generation" was like that.

this facebook gen tho? seems like they don't wanna research anything that isn't sex...snooki...drake...swag related or assigned reading from a teacher. scust. and these are gonna be our leaders? :facepalm:

The info is almost too accessible. I guess you don't appreciate how easy it is to get info unless you remember a time when the only way to do that was cracking open a book :noah:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Why should somebody black know who Paul McCaurtny is?

Why should some young white person know who Rodney King is?

How Are yall disappointed that young people don't know events that were current when you were growing up?