Snoop on Lakers: "Get all these nikkas out. Get a slave ship and ship all them sorry mfers out"

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
"We were on the same ship when the slaves were checked.
I had to pull ya card you was on the top deck.
So I plotted my escape,
I saw the thin line between love and hate,
And fast from the hog on the plate."

:steezbpchad:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
lol @ BI out here balling and getting no love cuz nikkas are so fixated on Bron's dikk

Cuz he aint did shyt to get no love get off his dikk. None emotional ass nikka BI talk about stat padding. He just playing better than he was. If he ballin why he still taking Ls :mjlol: Now Trae Young? Thats Balling

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Don’t matter what seed they were. Season don’t end in December. Lebron came back and they still struggling.

Every team in the playoffs in the west has dealt with injuries. Good teams find ways to win.

Sorry bruh there’s a difference between injuries and your best player being injured.

Fact is Lebron doesn’t go down and the Lakers being 10th in the West wouldn’t even be a thing.

It’s also silly arguing about this if the Lakers make the playoffs next season if Lebron is healthy. That would 100% debunk the myth that he can’t handle the west.

:yeshrug:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Stop saying 4th seed breh. They were 20-16. Who cares about seeds barely 2months into the season? Clippers were the 1 seed. They were 20-16 w/Lebron in the lineup. It doesnt make you wrong or anything but saying they were the 4th seed two months in is like calling a 2yr old, a 24 month year old.

Fact is Lebron doesn’t get injured the Lakers are not 10th seed.

And if I were you I would at least wait for Lebron to play a full season on the West before making such claims.

You’ll only look stupid if Lebron and the Lakers make the playoffs easily next season without injury.

The truth is Lebron haters are just obsessed.

P.S - The Clippers were a different team when they were cooking. So Again?

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
This
d3cqAv8.png
JbxxGBo.png
low key should be a smiley

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Fact is Lebron doesn’t get injured the Lakers are not 10th seed.

And if I were you I would at least wait for Lebron to play a full season on the West before making such claims.

You’ll only look stupid if Lebron and the Lakers make the playoffs easily next season without injury.

The truth is Lebron haters are just obsessed.

P.S - The Clippers were a different team when they were cooking. So Again?
Thats not a FACT. The real fact is their record with Lebron back is about to be almost the same as their record was during the stretch when he was out. :maurryusure:

I dont care what they do or dont do and nothing you said refutes anything I said. They were 20-16 before. Couple games over .500. Thats not indicative of anything really because nothing has been accomplished since he returned either.

None of this really means anything to me. I didnt even say you were wrong. I just said, its absolutely ridiculous to keep saying "4th seed" like seeding matters 2 months into the season. It doesnt. Thats why the Lakers fell out. Not because of Lebron being hurt, but because there is no "seeding" in December. That shyt never even gets brought up until AFTER ALLSTAR break...except this year, because of Lebron. They are where they were always gonna be this season. The same place they were last season, in the hunt for the 8th seed and falling out of contention during the March push because injuries and inexperience. Its not a big deal.:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Keep up the retard logic.

Lakers were 4th seed before the Lebron injury - That is Indeed a FACT!

Lakers also have not been in the playoffs for a few years so telling me about other west coast teams is irrelevant.

:camby:

Small sample size bruh :coffee:

At that time the clippers was around a top 4 team if I remember correctly.