Snoop on Lakers: "Get all these nikkas out. Get a slave ship and ship all them sorry mfers out"

dayun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Down Under
You lebron symps are pathetic

He came back from his injury and said that he was "Activated".
And then he proceeded to lose to the Pelicans, Grizzlies, and Suns :mjlol:

You don't get to try and call your shot "Yeah we're gonna be in the playoffs, I'm activated :troll: "
Fail, and then not get called out for it.

But this is unsurprising, because y'all apologists have been doing this fukk shyt for better part of a decade.

Remember when he tried to call his shot and say the heat weren't gonna win "Not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six..."
And then not come through on his promise.

Remember when him, wade, and bosh threw a fukking celebratory parade BEFORE the season even started? :mjlol:
And then proceeded to lose to the Dallas Mavericks :russ:

Meanwhile, if he had 'activated' and pulled this :trash: ass squad to the playoffs, you all would be out here "See, told you so. The GOAT coming through with his promises, just like always. :jawalrus: "

Foh stan :camby:

I think he meant to say "chill mode" is activated :troll:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When you nut but she keep sucking :mjlol::dame:
giphy.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snoop is a fukking clown for using "Slave Ship" while he dropped the N word especially he's black. :snoop:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
I cut it off after "get Lebron some fukking help"...

Really nikka? This nikka still needs help?

He could've helped himself by not bringing his bytchass here... now that he's here FAILING like we knew he would, now that he knows he can't cakewalk in the west (word to Stephen Jackson), he bytchass is getting frustrated and blaming everybody but himself... again.

fukk this fakkit and fukk snoop for riding with this fakkit

:damn:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I know snoop is just trying to be funny, like this is some shyt you might say privately with you and your boys when you're bytching about your team but you can't be putting this out there for white folks and the general public to see. goddamn snoop :snoop:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I know snoop is just trying to be funny, like this is some shyt you might say privately with you and your boys when you're bytching about your team but you can't be putting this out there for white folks and the general public to see. goddamn snoop :snoop:
I struggle to understand how demanding a team mostly consisting of black men be put on slave ships could ever be interpreted as "trying to be funny"...

If one of my boys said some shyt like that its instant :gucci: followed by an ass whoopin...

That is undeniable c00nery...

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I struggle to understand how demanding a team mostly consisting of black men be put on slave ships could ever be interpreted as "trying to be funny"...

If one of my boys said some shyt like that its instant :gucci: followed by an ass whoopin...

That is undeniable c00nery...
I just think snoop was TRYING to be funny, not that it actually was funny. Humor is subjective, some people find fukked up things funny. You'd whoop your boys ass for saying that? :stopitslime:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Snoop dog is a real fukking c00n to even utter some shyt like this.
This black entertainers are all pieces of shyt it seems.