Snoop on Lakers: "Get all these nikkas out. Get a slave ship and ship all them sorry mfers out"

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Them niggs balled out until LeBron got hurt. Why does the narrative keep getting shifted from that?

I see a lot of people talking about the West proved Lebron can’t handle it.

But I’m confused because the Lakers were 4th seed up until his injury.

If this isn’t enough proof that Lebron haters are the most retarded of the fan base then idk what is.

The funny thing is if Lebron doesn’t get injured next season, the Lakers will make the playoffs easily. So why these haters are running boasting about the West is beyond me

:mjlol:

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps

If this isn’t enough proof that Lebron haters are the most retarded of the fan base then idk what is.

The funny thing is if Lebron doesn’t get injured next season, the Lakers will make the playoffs easily. So why these haters are running boasting about the West is beyond me

Every team in the west dealing with injuries. No excuses :camby:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Stop saying 4th seed breh. They were 20-16. Who cares about seeds barely 2months into the season? Clippers were the 1 seed. They were 20-16 w/Lebron in the lineup. It doesnt make you wrong or anything but saying they were the 4th seed two months in is like calling a 2yr old, a 24 month year old.