Snoop on Lakers: "Get all these nikkas out. Get a slave ship and ship all them sorry mfers out"

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Khloe Kardashian got away with this

986a4f08e47b7aa29c7f9933f3f70d36
wtf I never saw this before, I knew Meagen Good was a thot running around with Lindsay lohan in hollywood , but this right here is unacceptable wtf, where's the self pride.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“GET LEBRON SOME HELP”

That’s what you say trying to win a championship not just making PLAYOFFS!

Lebron shouldn’t need help to make the post season :snoop:

No excuses Lebron failed his team:manny:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I see a lot of people talking about the West proved Lebron can’t handle it.

But I’m confused because the Lakers were 4th seed up until his injury.

If this isn’t enough proof that Lebron haters are the most retarded of the fan base then idk what is.

The funny thing is if Lebron doesn’t get injured next season, the Lakers will make the playoffs easily. So why these haters are running boasting about the West is beyond me

:mjlol:
You lebron symps are pathetic

He came back from his injury and said that he was "Activated".
And then he proceeded to lose to the Pelicans, Grizzlies, and Suns :mjlol:

You don't get to try and call your shot "Yeah we're gonna be in the playoffs, I'm activated :troll: "
Fail, and then not get called out for it.

But this is unsurprising, because y'all apologists have been doing this fukk shyt for better part of a decade.

Remember when he tried to call his shot and say the heat weren't gonna win "Not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six..."
And then not come through on his promise.

Remember when him, wade, and bosh threw a fukking celebratory parade BEFORE the season even started? :mjlol:
And then proceeded to lose to the Dallas Mavericks :russ:

Meanwhile, if he had 'activated' and pulled this :trash: ass squad to the playoffs, you all would be out here "See, told you so. The GOAT coming through with his promises, just like always. :jawalrus: "

Foh stan :camby: