Snoop Dogg Defends Himself Against Baphomet/Satanist Claims.

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
There are over 300,000,000 "gods". Why is yours the real or correct god? From a numbers perspective that would tell me you have a better chance of winning the lottery than to have your god truly be "god"...
Basic logic, something can’t be true and false at the same time!

All of those other religions have no objective receipts but Christianity has a plethora, but blind, ignorant, sinful fools keep ignoring the insurmountable evidence YHWH has given!

Lamar Givens

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
Baphomet is the symbol of balances.

the only people who have problem with that symbolism are religious lemmings
Baphomet ain’t got shyt to do with balances. Its demonic and of the devil, but since you are the offspring of your father the devil your blind to that fact or either willingly ignorant of Baphomet’s true meaning.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:lupe:
Bones_movie_poster.jpg

:sadcam:
images

:damn:

Lamar Givens

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
And people think us Muslims are babies

Good Lord
Yea, Muslims need to expound heavily on way y’all prophet was sexing kids. Muslims really need to shut the F up cause y’all history and back story is utter filth and from the pits of Hell!

• Wow
Reactions: MMS
Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
People who actually believe in demons should get the mental care they desperately need

:mjlol:
Until you see em. You don't have to be religious to know shyt like that exist. You haven't had encounter good for you but don't pass judgements on something you haven't encountered.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Until you see em. You don't have to be religious to know shyt like that exist. You haven't had encounter good gor you but don't pass judgements on something you haven't encountered.

Square biz. As a spiritual marsupial, you may not see the devil, but you can feel the evil.

For instance:

I told this before, but whatever, my family and I were at a library just browsing and looking at books. These dudes came in out of nowhere just lurking and acting weird. Like they were on a mission.

My wife felt an eerie spirit on them and decided to chuck that peace in a instant :hubie: .I was like :what: and the son was like :why: , but she ended up saying "trust me" them dudes had something on them.

Fast forward:

homeless-attack-suspects-jpg-1659101275.jpg

The three brothers were the ones that were at the library.....

Heads can play this foolishness of not believing because of trauma and its hip to be different, but when the proof is in the pudding, you can't argue with such elements.