SMH my PS4 games won't go pass title screen

Hostile

All Star
Daps
SMH none of my PS4 games won't go pass the title screen. I can't start Netflix YouTube etc

This shyt been going on since last December. I finally called Sony the other day and the problem was temporarily fixed...they had me do some shyt in safe mode but after a day and off my system is doing the same shyt smh...I have to send my shyt in for service

Ps4 games won't go past title screen - PlayStation® Forums

That's the problem I'm having smh
Just realized you said you been dealing with this since Dec. So you got a different problem then :lupe:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Just realized you said you been dealing with this since Dec. So you got a different problem then :lupe:
Nah same problem....I just recently started to give a fukk about it.... bout to ship it back to Sony on Saturday hopefully they give me a refurbished

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
My PS4 turns off by it self randomly in the middle of play, I took out the hard drive, put it back in, safe mode initializing the system, update everything & its still fukked. SMFH Sony

Bought it October 10th 2016 :francis:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Nah same problem....I just recently started to give a fukk about it.... bout to ship it back to Sony on Saturday hopefully they give me a refurbished
My browser was all fukked up. I initialized my PS4 last week and reinstalled system software. The browser started working but there was a lag on the home screen. I installed the 4.7.1 update yesterday. Now my console running smooth.

Last edited:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
My browser was all fukked up. I initialized my PS4 last week and reinstalled system software. The browser started working but there was a lag on the home screen. I installed the 4.7.1 update yesterday. Now my console running smooth.
Did all that shyt....swap the hardrive out and my shyt still cooked

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
My PS4 turns off by it self randomly in the middle of play, I took out the hard drive, put it back in, safe mode initializing the system, update everything & its still fukked. SMFH Sony

Bought it October 10th 2016 :francis:
Ridiculous....copped my shyt black Friday 2014....I'm not even a power user who od played his shyt....fukking ridiculous

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
SMH none of my PS4 games won't go pass the title screen. I can't start Netflix YouTube etc

This shyt been going on since last December. I finally called Sony the other day and the problem was temporarily fixed...they had me do some shyt in safe mode but after a day and off my system is doing the same shyt smh...I have to send my shyt in for service

Ps4 games won't go past title screen - PlayStation® Forums

That's the problem I'm having smh
Time for that new harddrive.