SMH my PS4 games won't go pass title screen

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If y'all not going help can y'all stay out the thread? Y'all nikkaz comments wild corny
did you find a workaround yet???

Unplug the PS4, when it is unpluged press the eject key if it beeps, then press power, then eject and power 5 times in a row, hold it down for 2 seconds each time, do it at least 5 times, more if it keeps giving you the beeps. then count to 10 plug it in wait another 20 seconds and press power. I have had to do this twice

:ld: you need a way to hard reboot...

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just swap the drive. Get a 2 tb with a case from Staples. Pop it out the hd case swap it to your PS4. Put the PS4 drive in the enclosure and return it no questions asked.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
swapped out the harddrive and i'm still having the same problem....smh looks like its a wrap for this shyt smh....had this system since 2014 and its fukking done....wow....I have no idea what to do now smh...I probably retire from this gaming shyt honestly man smh

sending this harddrive back smh...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
swapped out the harddrive and i'm still having the same problem....smh looks like its a wrap for this shyt smh....had this system since 2014 and its fukking done....wow....I have no idea what to do now smh...I probably retire from this gaming shyt honestly man smh

sending this harddrive back smh...

It's just ONE technical issue and you can't get it fixed?! :beli: there is someone that CAN fix it for you.... google them. you need a software devs or fixer that has proficient knowledge to correct it. The system is probably stuck in some software loop or some dumb shyt.... Relax...:dahell:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
It's just ONE technical issue and you can't get it fixed?! :beli: there is someone that CAN fix it for you.... google them. you need a software devs or fixer that has proficient knowledge to correct it. The system is probably stuck in some software loop or some dumb shyt.... Relax...:dahell:
bro u think I haven't been googling this shyt? Don't see a fix for this shyt anywhere....even hit up my boy who fix computers and etc and hes stumped .....the money I put into fixing this shyt I can probably can just get a new one......but shyt is crazy man only had this shyt since 2014

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
bro u think I haven't been googling this shyt? Don't see a fix for this shyt anywhere....even hit up my boy who fix computers and etc and hes stumped .....the money I put into fixing this shyt I can probably can just get a new one......but shyt is crazy man only had this shyt since 2014

Well then sell it for scrap and get the gold ps4 for just $250... maybe it can't be fixed...:francis:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
It's the latest update 4.70. They better hurry and fix this shyt.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Sony has a reputation for having bad software. Repent to Lord Spencer and he may have mercy on thee.:win:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
According to people who contacted Sony regarding the issue, they're refusing to take responsibility. One person said they told him to pay $99 for some shyt. :martin:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
SMH none of my PS4 games won't go pass the title screen. I can't start Netflix YouTube etc

This shyt been going on since last December. I finally called Sony the other day and the problem was temporarily fixed...they had me do some shyt in safe mode but after a day and off my system is doing the same shyt smh...I have to send my shyt in for service

Ps4 games won't go past title screen - PlayStation® Forums

That's the problem I'm having smh
Have you tried clearing the PS4's cache?

If I were you I'd just either sell it on Craigslist in a public place so they can't test to see it working on some unsuspecting dikkhead then fade into the wind like a ghost :demonic:.