Smh & Lmao at this facebook page 'Exposin Bum *** Baby Daddys"

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
For every deadbeat, there was a rat messing with em. I had to call my cousin out for this. She was a top 15 school grad getting her masters and got knocked up by a bum.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
My uncle always told me that a man
is judged by the caliber of woman he procreate
with.

alot of those children mama's aint shyt.
a0yqua.jpg

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Nobody hates women. We simply don't care for idiotic women. Boo woo my baby daddy is a deadbeat and so what. He didn't have a job or a career before so why would you expect him to help you out now.

Why create a FB page putting them on blast? To warn other hoodrat females to stay away? Because im pretty sure the college educated, motivated in life women wouldn't sleep with those type of men anyway.

They just have more advanced deadbeats with degrees.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
this cac Poppa_Dock whole purpose is just to shyt on black men

7 kids..her fault..other than thickum...what respectable young lady gets preg by some dusty nikka with the 7kids?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This is a deadbeat post,I guess u gon pretend I didn't say "its stuff no father should wanna miss"...but at the end of the day him missing his baby drool,shyt,make cute noises won't effect the relationship he has with his kid as long as he's there once the babys past that stage...my only point wuz women need to stop actin like its the end of the world if a dude missed a sonagram,missed most of the doctors appointments before u have the baby,or is not there to hold his baby and give it a bottle and put it to sleep for about the first year....its fuked up he can do that as a father but I'm sayin don't hold that against the dude if he's tryna get involved after the fact...."oh so nooooow u wanna get involved?:damn:".

And don't forget how much u cared about him bein around before the baby wuz even alive next time u bout to tell em "WE don't need you"...baby lookin at yo azz like "WE:what:?"

I missed most of the dr.'s appointments fr both of my kids. Cuz I was working to make those appointments possible.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
we know......................................

can any of you dudes adress the guy in this situation for fukk sakes

we know the bytch is dumb....

some of you hate woman something serious

The times are changing.Men have been getting blamed and shamed for the last 20-25 years.That shyt was so rampant during the late 80's/90's, that it seems like people got burned out on it.Nobody really put into focus the role that women played in this shyt.They were mostly portrayed as the victim and not the culprit/ co conspirators of their own downfall.

And now that it's their time to be analyzed, called out, and exposed for their part in the dysfunction, they'd rather deflect all the bullshyt back onto the men because that's what they're accustomed to doing.

Nobody's innocent in this shyt, but when it's time for bum ass females to be exposed & addressed, let em take their lumps.It's "expose bum ass females season"....Just like the last 20 years was "expose bum ass nikkaz season."

YBE

Banned
Daps
You dont just wake up one day & become a dusty, loser ass nikka.....Tariq been that way :stopitslime: