Smh & Lmao at this facebook page 'Exposin Bum *** Baby Daddys"

SheWasFly

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Through the tunnel.
"Daruise Brown. Facebook name Dee Cookie Monsta Brown. How in the world can you be labeled a deadbeat and this is your FIRST and so you claim Olny child #Tragic. Chooses hoes over his child. His child isn't here yet but he still acts like a child his damn self!!"

If the child ain't here yet how the fuk he a deadbeat?cuz he ain't givin you moral support:what:...these weak bytches need to woman up and at least stop cryin so early on....why the hell a dude NEED to "spend time" with his kid for prior to the baby bein about a year old for? I mean its stuff no father should wanna miss but stop actin like if he ain't comin to spend time with the baby every week he gon miss sumthin....just say u need a babysitter don't act like he foul for not "spending time" or cuz he ain't "came to see" ya baby lie there and drool and shyt

:stopitslime:
It takes two people to make a baby, fellow. A father shouldn't wanna miss THEIR baby drooling or shyt else it does because his sperm helped create that child. That's a concept only real men would understand though, I guess.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Instead of complaining and "exposing" these irresponsible ass nikkas

Has anybody asked these women why they wanna have children out of wedlock in the 1st place.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It takes two people to make a baby, fellow. A father shouldn't wanna miss THEIR baby drooling or shyt else it does because his sperm helped create that child. That's a concept only real men would understand though, I guess.

This is a deadbeat post,I guess u gon pretend I didn't say "its stuff no father should wanna miss"...but at the end of the day him missing his baby drool,shyt,make cute noises won't effect the relationship he has with his kid as long as he's there once the babys past that stage...my only point wuz women need to stop actin like its the end of the world if a dude missed a sonagram,missed most of the doctors appointments before u have the baby,or is not there to hold his baby and give it a bottle and put it to sleep for about the first year....its fuked up he can do that as a father but I'm sayin don't hold that against the dude if he's tryna get involved after the fact...."oh so nooooow u wanna get involved?:damn:".

And don't forget how much u cared about him bein around before the baby wuz even alive next time u bout to tell em "WE don't need you"...baby lookin at yo azz like "WE:what:?"

SheWasFly

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Through the tunnel.
This is a deadbeat post,I guess u gon pretend I didn't say "its stuff no father should wanna miss"...but at the end of the day him missing his baby drool,shyt,make cute noises won't effect the relationship he has with his kid as long as he's there once the babys past that stage...my only point wuz women need to stop actin like its the end of the world if a dude missed a sonagram,missed most of the doctors appointments before u have the baby,or is not there to hold his baby and give it a bottle and put it to sleep for about the first year....its fuked up he can do that as a father but I'm sayin don't hold that against the dude if he's tryna get involved after the fact...."oh so nooooow u wanna get involved?:damn:".

And don't forget how much u cared about him bein around before the baby wuz even alive next time u bout to tell em "WE don't need you"...baby lookin at yo azz like "WE:what:?"

I'm not avoiding anything, but it does effect the relationship. When the man decides he's ready to be a damn man that baby is gonna have no recollection of who the niggrum is. Being a parent isn't a choice, it's a priority. And it is something you hold against him because he wasn't concerned during the hardest years, he wants to come when the potty training an walking and talking starts.

But I don't give a hell because I don't like nor do I want children.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps

Do you have kids?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the famous words of a once popular internet personality:

"Who chose that man?"

Every bum ass/ "ain't shyt" dude has his equivalent/ female counterpart......A dizzy blockhead bytch

That's what these ho's are.Pay em no never mind