Smh & Lmao at this facebook page 'Exposin Bum *** Baby Daddys"

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Ok, and the mother and child benefit from that how exactly?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not in support of this behavior, but it seems like some people are justifying being with these deadbeats by preaching about what they should be doing and these alleged "consequences" they'll be suffering. When in the end, these noodlehead women still aren't gaining anything.

there is no benefit to going to jail, its more of a ok you don't want to take care of your kid, you can sit in jail. Its fukked up but it's kind of an eye for eye thing.

and i don't think you are justifying guys deadbeat behaviour by saying this stuff, i think you are making it known so that these type of people are exposed for what they are and dealt with accordingly in society.

honestly if you wont take care of your kids, you can probably write a book about the shyt u suck at, are too lazy to do, are too dumb to do, dont care about etc.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Him being a piece of shyt is irrelevant. He was a piece of shyt when she met him and she still got pregnant by him. To expect him to change is illogical. The onus is always on the woman when it comes to raising the child, therefore she needs to be more responsible. It's always been that way. Stop the excuses.

excuses for what lol

idk how much you want me to slander woman at this point

she's a whore, stupid, moron, ill even throw in c*nt?

nowwww

we move on to the grown man who won't take care of his children:scusthov:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
ya ya the woman here are probably fukked and aren't worth shyt

but lets continue the focus on men who won't take care of their own children

This nikka got 7 motha fukkin kids and can barely take care of any of em! Just had a baby a month ago wit a bytch he was fukkin around on me wit I got a 6 month old and a 3 year old with him. Got another bytch pregnant quick as hell when I was only locked up for a year that baby like 2! Smh can u say slanging raw dikk everywhere! Dnt got a pot to piss in dirty as hell and since we been broke up and he wit a new bytch its fukk me and the kids, he do wht p*ssy say do hell I can't even get a babysitter but he sit up all day and watch his new baby and the smart mouth ugly ass stepson!!!! Whoa and the award goes toooooooo

:dead:

Her ass is just as dumb :snoop:.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Instead of complaining and "exposing" these irresponsible ass nikkas

Has anybody asked these women why they wanna have children out of wedlock in the 1st place.

How would having children in wedlock help :sitdown:

anyway this one nikka i know was 24 he's dead now.. nikka had 6 different babymamas how is that possible :wtf:

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
excuses for what lol

idk how much you want me to slander woman at this point

she's a whore, stupid, moron, ill even throw in c*nt?

nowwww

we move on to the grown man who won't take care of his children:scusthov:

I'll simplify it for you. No good niccas are a constant. The only solution is for women to stop fukking them raw. Until that changes, you'll have disgruntled baby mamas fighting a losing battle. Good luck.

Ric Shaw

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
we know......................................

can any of you dudes adress the guy in this situation for fukk sakes

we know the bytch is dumb....

some of you hate woman something serious

Nobody hates women. We simply don't care for idiotic women. Boo woo my baby daddy is a deadbeat and so what. He didn't have a job or a career before so why would you expect him to help you out now.

Why create a FB page putting them on blast? To warn other hoodrat females to stay away? Because im pretty sure the college educated, motivated in life women wouldn't sleep with those type of men anyway.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'll simplify it for you. No good niccas are a constant. The only solution is for women to stop fukking them raw. Until that changes, you'll have disgruntled baby mamas fighting a losing battle. Good luck.

But I love him, he'll change and we will be a happy family, you don't know him how I do.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
we know......................................

can any of you dudes adress the guy in this situation for fukk sakes

we know the bytch is dumb....

some of you hate woman something serious

It would be wrong to tell that man to get a vasectomy because its a permanent decision. Someone should create a law where men shouldn't have to be responsible for these kids they're making. :troll:.

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
You gotta love the logic of a women bad mouthing a nikka with 7 kids...after she has 2 kids with him? :wtf:

Look that nikka is a piece of shyt but what does that make her? A fukking idiot! U gotta blame this on a woman's need to feel they can change a muthafukka. They meet the most scumbag of dudes and think that his past behavior won't repeat itself with her :beli:

I'm not trying to say these dudes are not wrong bc they are! However as a woman if u find yourself having a child with a dude who already has 4 kids that he doesn't take care of...u get what u deserve.