Smh & Lmao at this facebook page 'Exposin Bum *** Baby Daddys"

Ric Shaw

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
its beyond help though u can't get blood from a stone aka u can't get money from a dude who roams around like a wild animal and has zero money or career

thats most likely why these chicks are resorting to just outright shaming dudes :troll:

So if these men are wild animals, and have zero money or a career why were they attracted to them in the first place. Like someone stated before they are just bitter. They layed with that men, go ahead and suffer the consequences and stop complaining on FB. As if shaming these men will make them step up :russ:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
So if these men are wild animals, and have zero money or a career why were they attracted to them in the first place. Like someone stated before they are just bitter. They layed with that men, go ahead and suffer the consequences and stop complaining on FB. As if shaming these men will make them step up :russ:

this is a completely valid and correct point, but it has nothing to do with a dude not taking care of his own flesh and blood.

you should WANT to as a human adult male it shouldn't even be a question it should be in your blood to want to take care of your children

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
this is a completely valid and correct point, but it has nothing to do with a dude not taking care of his own flesh and blood.

you should WANT to as a human adult male it shouldn't even be a question it should be in your blood to want to take care of your children

There is no should. Either he does or doesn't, and that should be determined before she fukks homie.

Ric Shaw

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

That is a valid point if it applied to rational adult males, but we are talking about wild, ignorant, immature, dusty nigs. These women knew the type of men they were sleeping with. They cant cry foul afterwards.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Well I don't know where they're from but I know usually there's a minimum wage that the courts go off of and he'd be either required to pay or put in arrears. And if that doesn't work he'll go to jail. That's worse that puttin him blast to a couple strangers on the Internet. If he doesn't care about his kids I'm sure he doesn't care about some bytches talking shyt..
:yeshrug:

But the mother still doesn't get what she wants. How does he going to jail make her life and the child's life better?

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
There is no should. Either he does or doesn't, and that should be determined before she fukks homie.

:merchant:

yes we get it she a hoe and fukked some dirtbag, now we can concentrate on the dirtbag, and how he is about 10 times the piece of shyt the mother is

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S

THis is the problem though, just because they should doesn't mean that they will. People have to undertstand, right or wrong, not everyone is going to do what we think that they should be doing. With that being said, think three steps ahead and leave these deadbeat fools to themselves.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
it's not supposed to make theirs better it's supposed to make his worse

Ok, and the mother and child benefit from that how exactly?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not in support of this behavior, but it seems like some people are justifying being with these deadbeats by preaching about what they should be doing and these alleged "consequences" they'll be suffering. When in the end, these noodlehead women still aren't gaining anything.

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:merchant:

yes we get it she a hoe and fukked some dirtbag, now we can concentrate on the dirtbag, and how he is about 10 times the piece of shyt the mother is

Him being a piece of shyt is irrelevant. He was a piece of shyt when she met him and she still got pregnant by him. To expect him to change is illogical. The onus is always on the woman when it comes to raising the child, therefore she needs to be more responsible. It's always been that way. Stop the excuses.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
So the purpose of this page is to expose baby father's who these women feel are deadbeats, so that they could be ashamed, and eventually step up and take care of their responsibilities?

Are they trying to warn other women of this potential dead beat father?

What is the purpose?