SMDH.........Juwan Howard has ruined and destroyed the University of Michigan basketball program. (FIRED!!!!!!!!!!)

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Should have just stuck in miami looking like fools gold
another david fizdale miami culture
He actually started off hot. Then when his kid came to UM, everything fell apart. He let Jett do whatever the fukk he wanted. Didn’t hold him accountable. Didn’t punish him when he fukked up. Other guys saw that and checked out.

This is all on Juwan.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
if he gets fired, which I dont think he deserves, Louisville should hire him ASAP

with NIL in place, Michigan shouldnt even be in this position next year. Just cut some checks

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Collard green coalition always gotta bring up race.

The muthafukka just can't coach
full
this is why nobody trusts Buckeyes

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if he gets fired, which I dont think he deserves, Louisville should hire him ASAP

with NIL in place, Michigan shouldnt even be in this position next year. Just cut some checks
you wildin, Louisville can't fukk up this hire after the Kenny Payne debacle, Juwan not in the position to get that kinda job after Michigan turned into a mess

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
you wildin, Louisville can't fukk up this hire after the Kenny Payne debacle, Juwan not in the position to get that kinda job after Michigan turned into a mess
What successful coach gonna take the job? its still a 3 to 4 year process. Same as when Payne came. Im not leaving a successful position to take a job where the fanbase ready to fire anybody now after 2 years.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

What constitutes him being fired then?

- Putting hands on another coach.. on camera.. and tryna fight him? Check.
- Putting hands on your strength and conditioning coach and tryna fight him? Check.
- Running a top 8-10 basketball program to the ground in 3 years? Check.
- shytty substitutions in game? Check.
- Nepotism? Check.
- Zero fundamentals on the team? Check.
- Worse basketball team (record wise) ever at UM? Check.

I mean.. I can honestly keep going.

And did you just use NIL and Michigan in the same breath? :heh: