SMDH.........Juwan Howard has ruined and destroyed the University of Michigan basketball program. (FIRED!!!!!!!!!!)

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The difference is Harbaugh is a proven winner and it takes time to implement a culture/toughness on a football team. That’s a much different animal than putting together a basketball squad.

And let’s not front.. if Harbaugh would’ve gotten livid with Warde and the Michigan AD, and he wanted to stick it to the school by coaching MSU.. you’d do back flips.

Dude is a top 5 basketball weight trainer. We legit had a top 5 S&C program in both football and basketball.

It’s all gone now :mjcry:

Not a chance, I don't fukk with Harbaugh at all.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Was one of the ones saying he should get a pass…..But when your team looks like shyt then :francis:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
penny's biggest issue is nepotism.

he's had talent every year but plays favorites and doesn't maximize what he has on his rosters.
he has a good record against the likes of the acc/sec/big10, so he has shown what he is capable of.
he just needs to play his best guys and i hope he doesn't run off/scare away any more players.

still rather be in his shoes than juwan (at the moment), who seems to be embarrassing himself like ewing.

Naw, Penny would be looking like Juwan Howard if Memphis was in a better conference. His teams are always mentally undiscipline.

lurker emeritus

low quantity poster
Daps
Reppin
stl (north side)
Naw, Penny would be looking like Juwan Howard if Memphis was in a better conference. His teams are always mentally undiscipline.
you think he only beats teams in the top conferences because they don't play them that often and they would eventually figure him out?
penny has a good record against say, the sec, especially of late. plus, i think he'd have even better players if he were in a better conference.
he's lost out on guys due to that and the NIL thing. i think he'd have more talented rosters in a bigger conference, that could overcome some of these issues.

the big ten is kinda trash and besides, penny is undefeated against them. i think penny could win more than 3 games.
memphis needs stability. penny could achieve that if he didn't run off his good young players (and assistant coaches).
he overhauls the entire roster and coaching staff every year (except for his sons [who he needs to stop playing as much as he does]).

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Juan Howard is from Tijuana Mexico :gucci:. You can hate

You don’t like black men that try to help other black men become educated and wealthy, now he’s a brehito instead of bruh :mjpls:

Ay @DropTopDoc you see this shyt? Always complainin about the border.. in one way or another. How MAGA of him :unimpressed:

The super maga brother himself

Wait til he starts talking about the black family that moved on his block, said he was talking “jive” and didn’t shake his hand tried to dap him up :mjpls:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You don’t like black men that try to help other black men become educated and wealthy, now he’s a brehito instead of bruh :mjpls:

The super maga brother himself

Wait til he starts talking about the black family that moved on his block, said he was talking “jive” and didn’t shake his hand tried to dap him up :mjpls:
He's a bonafide 'build that wall brehito'

:francis:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Fun fact:

Michigan football won more games in January than Michigan basketball did.

Another fun fact:

Michigan Football has the same number of wins in 2024 as Michigan Basketball.

:mjcry:

Juwan :camby:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Fun fact:

Michigan football won more games in January than Michigan basketball did.

Another fun fact:

Michigan Football has the same number of wins in 2024 as Michigan Basketball.

:mjcry:

Juwan :camby:

tumblr_li6k3gHvbb1qcmnsoo1_400.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Should have just stuck in miami looking like fools gold
another david fizdale miami culture