SMDH.........Juwan Howard has ruined and destroyed the University of Michigan basketball program. (FIRED!!!!!!!!!!)

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
What constitutes him being fired then?

- Putting hands on another coach.. on camera.. and tryna fight him? Check.
- Putting hands on your strength and conditioning coach and tryna fight him? Check.
- Running a top 8-10 basketball program to the ground in 3 years? Check.
- shytty substitutions in game? Check.
- Nepotism? Check.
- Zero fundamentals on the team? Check.
- Worse basketball team (record wise) ever at UM? Check.

I mean.. I can honestly keep going.

And did you just use NIL and Michigan in the same breath? :heh:
Yeah, his first year was the COVID year so I gotta ignore that but after the EE year in year 2, the program has completely nosedived. If it was anyone but Juwan Howard he'd have been fired twice over

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
What constitutes him being fired then?

- Putting hands on another coach.. on camera.. and tryna fight him? Check.
- Putting hands on your strength and conditioning coach and tryna fight him? Check.

- Running a top 8-10 basketball program to the ground in 3 years? Check.
- shytty substitutions in game? Check.
- Nepotism? Check.
- Zero fundamentals on the team? Check.
- Worse basketball team (record wise) ever at UM? Check.

I mean.. I can honestly keep going.

And did you just use NIL and Michigan in the same breath? :heh:
yeah.. all fireable offenses. So if they didnt do it then, whats the grounds now? record?

Y'all are fans and fans be wanting change. So, Im not against y'all stance in this.

I remember wanting Cristobal gone and he was a winning coach. so I get it...

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
go buy Calipari.. Kentucky not winning the SEC again no time soon. Im sure he tired of competing against them schools. He'd be top dog in the Big 10

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
yeah.. all fireable offenses. So if they didnt do it then, whats the grounds now? record?

Y'all are fans and fans be wanting change. So, Im not against y'all stance in this.

Problem is.. after the Wisconsin coaching 'scuffle' Juwan was given a zero tolerance policy. And for whatever reason, Warde is letting it ride.
go buy Calipari.. Kentucky not winning the SEC again no time soon. Im sure he tired of competing against them schools. He'd be top dog in the Big 10
I think the only SEC coach that would entice UM is probably Nate Oats. But we wont pay that buyout.. so it aint happening.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Problem is.. after the Wisconsin coaching 'scuffle' Juwan was given a zero tolerance policy. And for whatever reason, Warde is letting it ride.

I think the only SEC coach that would entice UM is probably Nate Oats. But we wont pay that buyout.. so it aint happening.
damn he only make 4.5 tho

I know Calipari out the equation at 9 mil a year then

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Look at all yall scUM stans turning on brother Juwan :BrutusScust: . Not surprised though considering :mjpls:

michigan-football-michigan-football-coach.gif

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

You're damn right record is grounds. What are you even going on about? Juwan has been a disaster. :heh: