SMDH.........Juwan Howard has ruined and destroyed the University of Michigan basketball program. (FIRED!!!!!!!!!!)

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juwan will be fired soon. Talks have already been in place.
Please be true.
Camron+praying.gif

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think the groundswell brigade to fire is too heavy for Warde to attempt to keep Juwan. Yeah the Michigan fanbase is still on cloud 9 from the football championship but now all eyes are on the basketball team that will not only be in the tournament or NIT but has became a laughing stock this year.

The other 4 members of the Fab 5 are beloved and high paying donors of the program, especially Jalen who is very vocal but since that slap happened, the luster is gone from the program.

It wouldn’t shock me if Juwan is back but my money would be on both sides coming out saying they have mutually decided to part ways.

If this was anyone BUT Juwan Howard he probably would’ve been fired after the slap, but if he does come back I don’t know how you sell him to the Michigan fanbase/media next year. The team will not be great and Juwan has proven to not be a great ingame coordinator.

I’ve been fired before in life, and I have fired people as well..
If warde goes into the meeting letting Juwan explain how he can improve the team, warde will back him. BUT if he says save yourself the trouble, we are going to move in another direction it saves everyone time, warde has to make up his mind before that meeting and he’s seeing how the wind is blowing, this reminds me of when everyone wanted Harbaugh gone.