SMDH.........Juwan Howard has ruined and destroyed the University of Michigan basketball program. (FIRED!!!!!!!!!!)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I don't mind of the jokes in this thread by the rival fanbases. Juwan is that :trash: of a coach
And it's like...if he isn't fired...he literally had the worst season ever without any reasonable explanation let alone an excuse. You just did a terrible job...if you're not fired for this performance there clearly are no standards

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yea I don't know wtf Penny be doing with his rotations, he be trying to play everybody on the roster and that can't work. You can empty the bench in blowouts/early season cupcakes but eventually you got to get to a 7-8 man rotation like everyone else. Penny be playing 11-12 players in a close game like a nut.
Penny is a really good recruiter but his in game decision making has me :what:

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
And it's like...if he isn't fired...he literally had the worst season ever without any reasonable explanation let alone an excuse. You just did a terrible job...if you're not fired for this performance there clearly are no standards

Warde Manuel is the same one that hired Kevin Ollie at UConn :huhldup: who won a championship with Jim Calhoun's players and than tanked the program a few years later. Howard is on the same trajectory.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Warde Manuel is the same one that hired Kevin Ollie at UConn :huhldup: who won a championship with Jim Calhoun's players and than tanked the program a few years later. Howard is on the same trajectory.
to be fair to Ollie he either played a part in recruiting those guys and/or was also the main one involved in player development, which is why Calhoun did his forced/late retirement to force Manuel to hire Ollie on an interim basis, and Ollie did well enough to earn the job with a diminished roster. Looked like a great hire at first, I'm still surprised he fell off like he did but yea Howard's tenure is now ending exactly the same.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Penny is a really good recruiter but his in game decision making has me :what:
like look at shyt like this, close loss at home to an under .500 Rice team and this dude playing 11 guys in late January conference game. Some nikkas just have to ride the bench and accept that, that's too many guys getting on the floor

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Given how long Harbaugh survived before getting it right, I wouldn't be stunned if Juwan gets another year. The issue I have is what have we seen from recruiting or coaching to suggest next season will be better?

This is exactly why I can't take all of this complaining seriously yet. Cats know damn well they wanted Harbaugh fired and etc. Now he's Jesus with a clipboard/headset :mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He probably will and that is terribly frustrating

I feel like he's the basketball version of a football coach who gets by off the strength of his coordinators. But it doesn't work because in basketball the head coach is the guy on stage drawing up plays. Maybe that's unfair and he needs more talent but....if he needs more talent how come he can't get it? I remember when he got hired my barber was saying Michigan was finally gonna get some dogs instead of jump shooters. But it just hasn't happened. Michigan's ehhh (initial) approach to NIL didn't help but end of the day it's a big program in a big conference....you really don't have excuses not to recruit well. Even less when you can walk into a kid's house rocking an NBA championship ring, talk about playing with LeBron, and talk about the Fab Five.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
This is exactly why I can't take all of this complaining seriously yet. Cats know damn well they wanted Harbaugh fired and etc. Now he's Jesus with a clipboard/headset :mjlol:
The difference is Harbaugh is a proven winner and it takes time to implement a culture/toughness on a football team. That’s a much different animal than putting together a basketball squad.

And let’s not front.. if Harbaugh would’ve gotten livid with Warde and the Michigan AD, and he wanted to stick it to the school by coaching MSU.. you’d do back flips.
S&C coach that Juwan tried to fight earlier this season

Dude is a top 5 basketball weight trainer. We legit had a top 5 S&C program in both football and basketball.

It’s all gone now :mjcry:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Key out there looking like Mamba

Battle looking like the lost Splash Bro

:wow:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

No respect.

Empty the bench on these heaux.

84-57. @Regular_P come mop these bums up off our court. @smitty22 and I will pay you extra for travel and even comp your hotel if u can fill in for any janitor that calls off
full