SMDH.........Juwan Howard has ruined and destroyed the University of Michigan basketball program. (FIRED!!!!!!!!!!)

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His health issues have really hindered his ability to keep the program afloat. He’s had some really good talent and seasons, but you have to be able to read the writing on the wall. The team has quit and the university isn’t on board anymore.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Given how long Harbaugh survived before getting it right, I wouldn't be stunned if Juwan gets another year. The issue I have is what have we seen from recruiting or coaching to suggest next season will be better?

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
His health issues have really hindered his ability to keep the program afloat. He’s had some really good talent and seasons, but you have to be able to read the writing on the wall. The team has quit and the university isn’t on board anymore.

Same shxt happened to Big Pat it was tough watching him coach that last year...Those big guys have less leverage healthwise especially if they played a longtime.....

I get that, but I figured he would have learned some things from Riles and Spo.

Also, the Heatles broke up in 2014, and Howard remained until 2019. That's plenty of time to develop.......as Spo was able to exhibit his coaching chops.

Its a completely different type of dynamic on the college level as far as commitment and philosophy.....He was better of committing that time to being an assistant in college and seeing how things work from the ground up if was serious...But it seems he was set on being a pro coach and the offer just fell in his lap...

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
March 3rd will be glorious
full

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
penny's biggest issue is nepotism.

he's had talent every year but plays favorites and doesn't maximize what he has on his rosters.
he has a good record against the likes of the acc/sec/big10, so he has shown what he is capable of.
he just needs to play his best guys and i hope he doesn't run off/scare away any more players.

still rather be in his shoes than juwan (at the moment), who seems to be embarrassing himself like ewing.
Yea I don't know wtf Penny be doing with his rotations, he be trying to play everybody on the roster and that can't work. You can empty the bench in blowouts/early season cupcakes but eventually you got to get to a 7-8 man rotation like everyone else. Penny be playing 11-12 players in a close game like a nut.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Given how long Harbaugh survived before getting it right, I wouldn't be stunned if Juwan gets another year. The issue I have is what have we seen from recruiting or coaching to suggest next season will be better?
Do we say this if Love and Shannon were on this team like he expected?

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Doubt they will but they should throw a lot of money at Chris Beard. He could turn them back around quickly.