SMDH.........Juwan Howard has ruined and destroyed the University of Michigan basketball program. (FIRED!!!!!!!!!!)

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Time to throw names out there..

In no particular order...

- I know he just signed an extension last week.. but I'd kick the tires on Greg McDermott.
- Same with Lamont Paris.. just signed an extension but he's a midwest guy.
- Kelvin Sampson makes 4.5M per.. would he take 7M to take over at UM?
- Dusty May should get a call.

And I cant think of any more right now.. but I know there were a few more we talked about a few weeks ago. I just cant remember :old:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think a lot of people are being too pretentious with their expectations. I’m not going to shyt on Juwan and celebrate his firing as if he was an evil dictator and this was an overthrow. It’s rubbing me the wrong way.

It’s a results oriented business and this season went too far left and there will no signs it was getting better despite Warde coming out repeatedly in support of him through the season and sticking by him when a lot programs would have gotten rid of him a long time ago.

The university embraced the fab 5 back, will be interesting how that relationship is now moving forward.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Told Juan Howard Adios
full

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
I think a lot of people are being too pretentious with their expectations. I’m not going to shyt on Juwan and celebrate his firing as if he was an evil dictator and this was an overthrow. It’s rubbing me the wrong way.

It’s a results oriented business and this season went too far left and there will no signs it was getting better despite Warde coming out repeatedly in support of him through the season and sticking by him when a lot programs would have gotten rid of him a long time ago.

The university embraced the fab 5 back, will be interesting how that relationship is now moving forward.

Man please.
Juwan twice smacked an opposing coach
Got into it with the strength and conditioning coach causing him to resign
The constant losing even with a good coaching staff in place

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
they need to get john beilein back tbh....dude is waiting in the wings as an analyst for the pistons

if louisville got caught earlier with their shoe deal/stripper party, michigan would have hung a banner
I don't think Beilein wants anything to do with the college game right now. Apparently he saw this NIL shyt coming from a mile away, and he dipped out fast as hell.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
I don't think Beilein wants anything to do with the college game right now. Apparently he saw this NIL shyt coming from a mile away, and he dipped out fast as hell.
dang, i thought john b always found humble, underrated talent that be looking for a chance who would have otherwise went to smaller schools or lesser divisions and strike gold...he can't handle NIL with just 5 starters on the court? what is college sports coming to?