SMDH.........Juwan Howard has ruined and destroyed the University of Michigan basketball program. (FIRED!!!!!!!!!!)

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
dang, i thought john b always found humble, underrated talent that be looking for a chance who would have otherwise went to smaller schools or lesser divisions and strike gold...he can't handle NIL with just 5 starters on the court? what is college sports coming to?
He's 71 and soon to be 72 though. That old fukk dont want anything to do with these rif rafs these days. :lolbron:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
That wouldn't be the title of that tweet if this were 4-5 years ago. It's easy to kick a program when they're down.

Funny enough how the extension comes down, the day Howard gets canned.

It ain't a coincidence he got the extension today, I'm certain he (thru his agent) used interest from Michigan as leverage for a raise/extension

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
He's 71 and soon to be 72 though. That old fukk dont want anything to do with these rif rafs these days. :lolbron:
It's too bad he didn't leave with a successor in place. I still think they should at least consult with him on who he thinks would be a good fit. He's the best coach the program has ever had.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
It ain't a coincidence he got the extension today, I'm certain he (thru his agent) used interest from Michigan as leverage for a raise/extension
Ok.

So in the span of what? 12 hours... they got a long term extension done? Just out of the blue, of all days?

The fact that he got the extension the day of the firing is exactly what it isn't... a coincidence.. but believe what you want.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
giphy.gif