Smashing coworker techniques thread

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
OP let me elaborate to you on why this is not a good idea, along with everybody in the thread telling you that it's not a good idea.

• Things go sour with you and the coworker (shyt could hit the ceiling)
  • Fellow women co workers finding out you sling the dikk (problematic gossip and intentional beef among the women co workers)
  • Sexual harassment work laws exist for a reason (this me too era goes hard for such laws)
  • Weird vibes and nose eyed open situations where yall gotta get work done (Not the time and place for PSA if you get the drift)
Bottom line, don't eat where you shyt:scust:. There were times where even Ace tried to play the game, but God was on my side throughout those affairs (the co worker crush wasn't into me, one co worker was into girls:jbhmm:, and another co worker was taken but still wanted to be friends:martin:). At the end of the day, I was spared because lord knows what could had happen if any of those jawns would have said yes:francis:
I like how you took time and effort into this instead of just telling me no. Thank you breh

Blessed Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I like how you took time and effort into this instead of just telling me no. Thank you breh

No doubt breh. Trust me, I know the feeling of jawns being bad as shyt but the situation being poison. It's really not worth the effort and frustration dude. Now if she or you leave the job for another and the feelings are still there, fair game:ehh:.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Go for it, I smashed a co-worker at an old job who had a BF that worked in the same store. We were both mature and smart enough to keep it between ourselves as we knew what drama would follow if we told anyone.

The only thing thats gonna fukk you up is if you start clout chasing by telling other nikkas that you work with.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
She's gonna tell someone all your business.

She's gonna hate every woman that you associate with.

She's gonna act up at some point.

She's gonna tell your manager/boss that you make her uncomfortable.

Coworkers going to label you a creep.

Future opportunities are going to be affected if your superiors find out.

Daps
Go for it, I smashed a co-worker at an old job who had a BF that worked in the same store. We were both mature and smart enough to keep it between ourselves as we knew what drama would follow if we told anyone.

The only thing thats gonna fukk you up is if you start clout chasing by telling other nikkas that you work with.

:dwillhuh: you know you gon have to come off more details than this don't you?

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Only do it if your looking for another gig and when you put 2 weeks notice in.You don't wanna find yourself in an Marcus /Robin Givens from Boomerang type situation .

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Never works...one of you will take it more serious than it is which always leads to awkwardness. In my younger days, I was casually dating a dude at the office. Saw him talking to other women in the office, even if it was just him interacting with them on a professional level; I got jealous. And same with him when I would deal with men. Leads to being irresponsible, extra stress and distractions from work even when things were going fine w/ us. Never ends well either. Broke it off and i ended up finding a different job.

Facts. Lot of folks in here not mentioning that aspect of it. Y’all fukking around, catch feelings, and shyt goes south, so now you gotta sit around from 9-5 while the brown nosing dude you can’t stand flirt with her. That morning when you find out so and so might have smashed you ain’t getting shyt done the whole day. All the while you supposed to be focused and working on moving up. nikkas get blacked out when they ex fukking with another breh on the other side of town, what you think you gonna do when it’s in your face all day everyday. Dumbest shyt ever, counter productive as fukk. I’m not in that environment personally, but I won’t fukk with a chick who does that. It has no bearing on me at all, but that’s one of those things that shows other aspects of someone’s character. If you willing to pull that move then you not that serious about your grind, you cool with doing just enough to get by. Most people I’ve known who make a habit of that are pretty average tho, it’s like they only can thrive in a situation with a captive audience they see everyday for years.