Always thought about doing this like what's the big deal we're adults

Then I start thinking:patrice:.. the ass fat though

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I waited for my ex to get fired first before I smashed :dead:
Broke up a year later, and it would have been awkward if we still worked together. I still work with her cousin though. :jbhmm:

If it's something you plan on just knocking down and don't plan on having a future with her you might as well leave it alone or let her know from the beginning what to expect. If you got a good job making good money just LEAVE IT ALONE it's not even worth it.Maybe if you work in different departments where you don't have to see each other all the time.:obama:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I make all kinds of bad decisions...and I have a good job...fukk it, I'll tell my story.

Never fukk with someone in the same department as you and especially not a subordinate. I work in Chicago...but I'm fukking a chick that works in our Dallas office. We get up with each other about once a month when I'm down there on business. This has been going on for about 5 months now. There's distance, I'm cold and nonchalant...and I never say anything I don't mean, and I never give her the impression I want anymore than what this is. It's working out fine for me...but I may cut it off, because I don't believe you can fukk someone in perpetuity and someone not catch feelings. She's cool people, but I would never wife her up.

I'm really fukking up though because this chick in HR has been hounding me for a minute...she gave me her number and i made the mistake of dialing her phone so now she has my number too. I could smash her so easy its not even funny. Sweet girl, fresh out of college, I'm easily around 10 years older than her...middle eastern, built like Pinky before she got fat. I'm not going there with her because I would be all fukked up in the game.

Then this other chick on the floor with me...white chick...my age or 1-2 years younger...kinda resembles Jennifer Connelly to extent...most definitely DTF, we've flirted on a couple of occasions...I never copped her number because A...too many people are around and I know they would hate. B...I almost did one time, my coworker and I were out with her and her girlfriend were out at the end of a company happy hour and this dude tried to get her number first. C...I actually tried to spit at her over the company Skype...and realized I was talking to the wrong chick 5 minutes into the conversation. So for now, I keep my distance, but best believe if we do another happy hour and I get a few minutes alone, I definitely will try to put my bid in.

It's all about guaging the mindset of the chick you want to fukk. Does she crush easy, is she mature and low-key with hers, people are always gonna talk, it's gonna get out, but just make sure it won't affect your employment...IE is a conflict of interest. Never tell her or do anything you don't mean. Contrary to popular belief...20% of your coworkers if they are under 40 are probably fukking other coworkers if they aren't married or committed...is what it is. Play the game but be cautious playing it.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
its a recipe for disaster :snoop::snoop: but I did have some amount of success a I was leaving the job anyway :sas1: Both of you gotta be on the same page...play it off at work :wow::wow: but dont carry her to the breakroom sucking her titties and having her slob your knob:wtb:
That’s so hot though.

In this metoo era you gotta move with a notme mentality. Let her take the lead in exchanging contact info. Be flirtatious but vaguely. Let her bring up sex first. Save all naughty texts in case she tries to flip the script.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think a coworker wants the pipe.

Brehs that have been here before, leave some tips and things to avoid.

I think it's okay if you and her don't work in close proximity and it's just a good time but don't lead her on, don't turn it into a relationship, make sure she understands and also SAVE EVERY text message, voice message, picture shared, whatever in case you gotta go in front of HR :lolbron:

Honestly, it's not really worth it but it depends on how much u like your job.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Have to be really careful nowadays. Better come off like a 1950s kid trying to court little miss suzy because any approach besides that can be used against you.

I'm not as ant-date coworkers as some people are, but if you're trying to smash and pass, that's just trouble. Espeically if you're conning her.

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
I think a coworker wants the pipe.

Brehs that have been here before, leave some tips and things to avoid.

Run the fukk away! :damn:

If you making decent money dont shyt where you eat. bytches are too emotional. fukk the bytch and end up having her on that #metoo shyt when you stop messing with her / even talk to another female coworker.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everything was nice and peaceful until a new co-worker (she's been with the company longer) of only one week decided she gon choose. Gonna have to set boundaries asap.

Last edited:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Next headline on theroot.com:

Toxic Masculinity in Black Male-dominated Spaces: Site thecoli.com Has a Large Thread Where Straight Black Men Trade 'Techniques' to Sexually Assault Women in the Workplace.