Smartest person that joe biden knows, Hunter Biden, gun trial starts today (UPDATE: GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS)

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how many threads on Hunter Biden has OP made? i feel like i see 2-3 weekly. since i joined.

i know a lot of the Biden hate is just revenge for four years of that 'not my president' shyt liberals did, but yall just look pathetic as hell these days. every dem i know has basically said "if he [Hunter] committed a crime, lock him up." meanwhile, trump has been legally labeled a rapist in a court of law, and is now a convicted felon, and they want him to be president.

mental illness is dangerous. weaponized mental illness is even worse. i think most right wingers pretty much want to kill liberals at this point, and electing Trump is as close as they're willing to get to a battlefield. like i said, pathetic

its all projection. like when they say liberals want to groom and fukk kids. who's usually arrested for that? police officers and priests. not exactly liberal voters, are they?

As i said before, watch bidens crime bill speech and do your research about the biden family. Its REALLY bad. How you hate Trump but defending Biden out of all people? Joe knew his son was a damn addict way before it got exposed in 2013 and covered it up while putting him in positions like the damn Navy. He did this all while bullying the country with this tough on crime approach where hes making laws with mandatory mininums for the shyt has son getting caught with today. Yet none of this registers to you as fukked up? Yall focusing on Trump because people like him telling you to so you dont look at his shyt which is even more troubling. The same crackhead son probably sold secrets given the access that hes been granted.

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
how many threads on Hunter Biden has OP made? i feel like i see 2-3 weekly. since i joined.

i know a lot of the Biden hate is just revenge for four years of that 'not my president' shyt liberals did, but yall just look pathetic as hell these days. every dem i know has basically said "if he [Hunter] committed a crime, lock him up." meanwhile, trump has been legally labeled a rapist in a court of law, and is now a convicted felon, and they want him to be president.

mental illness is dangerous. weaponized mental illness is even worse. i think most right wingers pretty much want to kill liberals at this point, and electing Trump is as close as they're willing to get to a battlefield. like i said, pathetic

its all projection. like when they say liberals want to groom and fukk kids. who's usually arrested for that? police officers and priests. not exactly liberal voters, are they?
OP a full on gaga head bozo :mjlol:
Now that he guilty watch him wild out like its a Superbowl for someone who isn’t involved at all in policy making or anything government :dead:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif